Megaman 3 - Lost Without You (need some sritique and help)

Oh man, this is not very good.

First off, your piano playing is very poor. It needs more articulation, more feeling, more arpeggios, more STYLE. Your bass is even worse, it's offtime, too simple, and doesn't even sound good. Everything overall is offtime, and the arrangement is lacking musically, there's not much music here at all. It sounds like a band warming up. Not to mention your sounds are pretty bad.

My advice to you, is to play with a metronome, and learn more music theory.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't do this anymore. I try to be nice about these things, but you just don't have it man. I'm sure that one day you'll produce something very awesme, and I'll want to hear it. but right now, you don't have the talent or (apparently) the know how that is required of OC's. Keep practicing, but don't post anymore WIP's that aren't at least close to good.

Don't do this anymore. I try to be nice about these things, but you just don't have it man. I'm sure that one day you'll produce something very awesme, and I'll want to hear it. but right now, you don't have the talent or (apparently) the know how that is required of OC's. Keep practicing, but don't post anymore WIP's that aren't at least close to good.

Dude, that was completely unnecessary. The only way he's going to learn or improve is by practicing. There are no quality standards on the WIP forum.