Prince of Persia Movie?

hamburglar

I found this on imdb to my surprise. Not many details on it yet. At least it isn't being directed by Uwe Boll.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0473075/

Off topic for a moment, Uwe Boll is doing BloodRayne 2. I've seen the first one and it sucked. Back on topic, I never played the games but I have seen screenshots. If done right then it will be kick @$$.

Hmmm... they haven't chosen a director yet, so we'll see. They totally need a parkour guy to be the Prince, though that might limit the acting ability. I just hope they keep the movie true to the game's witty and charismatic Prince as opposed to the second game's generically angsty rock dude.

I remember hearing about this a yr or two ago. It certainly *could* end up being good, but I'm just gonna wait and see.

Hmmm... they haven't chosen a director yet, so we'll see. They totally need a parkour guy to be the Prince, though that might limit the acting ability. I just hope they keep the movie true to the game's witty and charismatic Prince as opposed to the second game's generically angsty rock dude.

Agreed, really hoping they model the movie after Sands of Time. I liked SoT way better than Warior Within: no need for the prince to go "XTREEM!!!!1"

Sure a parkour guy to do the stunts. The actor doesn't necessarily need to know that. And if anything they might do wire stunts.

Someone with a Persian background, hopefully. That would make sense, right?

Also, supposedly the game's director/creator doesn't want the movie to be a direct port of a game, but rather a re-imaging. I can't tell if that's good or bad though...