MEETUP: Baltimore, MD--April 7th - Pics up! (pg11)

DrumUltimA

So pixietricks and I have been talking about doing another Baltimore meetup, and we were thinking april 7th. What do you all think? And what do you want to do? We've got the espn world arcade down at the harbor as well as food, a few museums around, lots of good food, and of course we'd have to play lots of video games. Maybe even make musics!!! We also have Jill's apartment as well as my dorm floor (tho i don't think I'll be able to host any overnights as i already have people over).

So april 7th is the date!

Date: april 7!

time: noon

place: washington monument IN BALTIMORE!!!! map: http://drumultima.googlepages.com/lilmap.jpg

THE ADDRESS IS:

One East Mount Vernon Pl.

Baltimore, MD 21202

mapquest or google map that!!!

coming:

Tauce

ninja-san

"zirkietricks"

kate :D (lololol)

DJ SAMMY GGGGGGGG

jose the bronx rican who can't speak spanish

jiggles pcmuff

Xerol!

upthorn(!)

cue pah

DJ PREZEL

LARRY "LIONTAMER" OJI

BIG GIANT (fucking) CIRCLES!!!!!!!!

shnabubububububububuubla?

Okay, now here's the million dollar question. Who has a Wii? I'd be more than willing to bring games (Warioware, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Wii Sports, Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 etc...) and a remote and nunchuk or two, but bringing the whole thing along might get dicey. Any volunteers?

Hey again, quick question:

I have a friend who lives in Arlington, VA and who I'll be staying with Friday and Saturday nights. I offered her the chance to come to the Meetup and she'll think it over but will probably say no. She's not much of a gamer, but she does like D.D.R. and Japanese food. And sings in a symphonic metal band.

So I was thinking maybe she could join us for the dinner and gaming parts later in the day (I for one will be bringing StepMania with 2 pads). But more importantly, if any of you are coming from that area could you maybe give me a ride in so I could ride with her back? She still might need some convincing but it'll be cool_chick + 1 ;-) ...

I wish I could come to one of these. I'd love to actually meet you guys in person. Unfortunately, I considerably doubt my parents would enjoy me going all the way to Baltimore from Hot Springs, AR to meet a bunch of "strangers". Only one more year until I'm 18 and have complete freedom! (...except they'll still have the money...damn...) Still a long trip though. :P