MEETUP: Baltimore, MD--April 7th - Pics up! (pg11)

DrumUltimA

im so envious! you guys out in the eastern part of the US get to go to all these meetups and do fun stuff while we get to sit home and wish we were there. i mean,seriously, you guys need to extend the amount of places you do the meetups.

its not really official or anything

it goes a little something like this

1) find people that like OCR in your area

2) meet up!

WOWZA!!!

im so envious! you guys out in the eastern part of the US get to go to all these meetups and do fun stuff while we get to sit home and wish we were there. i mean,seriously, you guys need to extend the amount of places you do the meetups.

There are several people who go to school/live in Wisconsin on OCR...I have no idea how feasible a meetup would be though. It's just that there're a huge number of people from the east coast, so meetups are definitely feasible - for example at the April 1 Baltimore meetup last year, there were like 20+ of us? At the NYC meetup at the end of last year, we had ~18 of us too.

At the washington monument? Seems like that would be a bit of a pain. Is there parking nearby that isn't likely to be completely packed?

Oh yes, I remember that was a pain from last time.

I think I drove around the Monument twice blasting OCReMixes and honking while looking for a spot...

;-)

At the washington monument? Seems like that would be a bit of a pain. Is there parking nearby that isn't likely to be completely packed?

Peabody Conservatory has its own parking garage, located on the Saint Paul St. side of the building. If you have trouble finding street parking, you can always use that! ^-^

Wheeeeeeeeee!

To Mapquest! I can't wait to see you all! As for transportation, will we be walking most places? I don't know the area that well, so I'm just wondering in terms of itinerary (mostly for my parents peace of mind :P ) if my driving services would be needed?

T - 4 days until I get to be all sad at missing another meetup :sad: .

Yeah... You and me both... Indiana isn't exactly my perfect weekend option... Especially when I miss all Friday and Monday classes because of it... Oh well... Have a great time, everyone..

WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH CHECK THIS OUT:

<pixietricks> taucer: travel? wha? the meetup is in baltimore, not DC

<GeoffreyTaucer> wait

<GeoffreyTaucer> I thought it was at the washington monument?

<Xerella> in baltimore

<pixietricks> omg, LOL

<pixietricks> the baltimore washington monument!

<GeoffreyTaucer> there's another washington monument?

<pixietricks> it's right next to peabody

<GeoffreyTaucer> ah

<GeoffreyTaucer> ok

<GeoffreyTaucer> that makes more sense, then

<GeoffreyTaucer> you should say that in the first post in the topic

<GeoffreyTaucer> or Doug should

WE ARE MEETING AT THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT IN BALTIMORE, NOT DC!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH

the address again is 1 EAST MOUNT VERNON PLACE, BALTIMORE, MD, 21202