Senior Prank

Vivi_Rules_Pie

So it’s sort of getting close to that time when these so called Senior Pranks start to appear. Ok, I suppose May and June are the time these things actually start happening, but it’s never too early to plan right? I was just wondering if any body had any good stories to tell about their own senior pranks or maybe any plans for future ones.

I can't find a picture of it online anywhere but my girlfriend, her sister, and her parents cut a junkyard car in half and then welded it around the school's main flagpole. It was on MTV's "High School Pranks and Controversies".

My suggestion is to make sure that whatever you do can easily be undone and won't offend anybody too much. Think of something that would probably make the principal, or at least most of the teachers, laugh.

I think that in the case of the "flagpole car" the principal just asked that they cut the car and take it away...no harm no foul.

My senior class had two pranks. First we took the assistant principle's entire office and set it outside in his parking space in the exact order it was in his office. A week later we took some boxed instant mashed potatoes and blue food coloring (our school colors were blue and silver) and proceeded to write "2002" across the football field. The thing about instant mashed potatoes is if you put em down before it rains it comes up. You can't rake it. You can't mow it. You have to either get it out the hard way or wait it out. Maybe it was just the stuff we used or maybe they did something to it, I don't know. Regardless the administration was pissed out of their minds and couldn't find anyone to point fingers at.

When I was in high school, we didn't think about doing it. It wasn't exactly illegal, just no one thought about doing it. I think I missed out on something.

Concurred.

I think it's an American thing.

We did, however, have a day where pretty much everyone skipped class for the day.

Behold. My younger brother's senior prank.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50821119@N00/413500909/

that's pretty sweet man.

we were going to bleach our football field right before homecoming game and write the initials of rival schools in our county. but everyone chickened out at the last second. we suceeded in getting some fish in the air vents (it smelled soooo bad!) and we tried to lead a cow up the stairs to the second floor and write 06 on it. cause you cant get a cow to go back down the stairs they would've had to call in a crane or something. that never got put into action though. we still wanna take all the stuff out of our "time capsule" so when we come back in 20years everyone is like "WTF"!

The senior class that graduated before my class put pink flamingos all over the schools front lawn and side soccer field.

Sad to say my class didnt do anything :[

As for the pig prank Ive heard it with chickens but you can do that with any kind of animal.

It's my senior year and I don't think we will be doing anything. Some guys just want to give everybody a marble before graduation, and when we go up to shake the principal's hand, we hand him a marble. That would be retarded, but he would have about 1200 marbles by the end of the day if we did that...

And some guy ran through the cafeteria in a penis costume

We're working on getting enough tires to do the flag pole thing. We want to get them all the way to the top and on all three. We're also planning on designating "lanes" and putting up street signs that say "Freshman Crossing" and underneath a picture of a squirrel. We’ve also got this big amphitheatre type thing in the middle of our school that we want to fill with something (Water, Jell-o, or something).

I WANTED to put like 8000 of those little capsule thingies that turn into sponges into the pool, but they were too expensive, and would probably ruin the filter. Or somehow lock myself in a room and play j-pop over the intercom.

I've heard of the art classes making a 12 foot paper-mache penis in the parking lot, as well as the seniors just skipping classes and having a barbeque in the front of the school. Both good ideas.

It's my senior year and I don't think we will be doing anything. Some guys just want to give everybody a marble before graduation, and when we go up to shake the principal's hand, we hand him a marble. That would be retarded, but he would have about 1200 marbles by the end of the day if we did that...
That would be awesome.

i heard about that one too. the administration keeps looking all over for #4
My friends and I were going to do that one but then I moved to another school and one of my friends is moving to Hawaii. So I guess thats not going to happen.

My current high school is to old to do anything extreme. It was built in 1922, renovated in the 1930s and has been added onto 5 times since then. So its old. Someone will probably do something sooner or later.

Our class did a prank two years ago, June 5th, 2005. Seniors graduate 4 days before school ends for the rest of the school so we did it graduation night (so they couldn't hold our diplomas or whatever).

Reason

We had to do a prank last year because of our school's history of no pranks. 6 years ago they spay painted "Senors 2000" (yes spelt wrong) into the football field with white paint. Then in '03 someone crapped outside the front doors at night and left a post it saying "Were out of this (crap) hole!!" Janitors cleaned up the mess at 6am and fined the class $200. And that was our school's entire history of senior pranks :roll:

Preparations

Then out class comes along, we were quite 'patriotic' or whatever you would call it, our class was fiercely proud of "aught five". It all started when the student council president propped a door open one evening and gave a schedule of when the janitors leave/arrive to another aught fiver that could pick locks. He went in that night, picked into the office and stole a a master key, took it back to his garage, made a professional mould of it, then went back and returned it that same night. Later the mould was used to make a dozen or so masters and for months a huge prank was being planned in a level a secrecy that would make the CIA jealous. In the end 48 people were hand picked for the job (our class was only 120 people) and no one outside of that group had the slightest clue anything was going on.

The Night

Graduation night 4 black vans drove up and dropped of 32 people at the school at 1am, they split into 4 groups each with a clear objective and a leader who had a walkie talkie. The vans also split and went to nearby parking lots waiting for the pickup signal. In addition to the infiltration teams there were 7 people in full camo with night vision goggles and cell phones lying in ditches in strategic points on nearby roads ready to warn of approaching cops that were headed towards the school, and then we had 4 cars driving in random patterns also on lookout with phones.

Finally there was a command van with 3 laptops displaying detailed maps of the school and satellite pictures of the town. On the town map/photos we plotted the up to date locations (via GPS) of all our sentries and reconnaissance cars. Then we had a bay of communication gear, including police scanners, half a dozen walkie talkies, and a cell phone labeled for each recon unit (the sentries may not be able to risk speaking out loud so they had the opportunity to just hit “send” in their pocket and then hang up, a specific phone in the van would go off and we would know what location called the warning in instantly). Then of course we were in constant communication with the groups on the inside updating them with real time intel and checking off their objectives telling them what to do next and where the other teams are. Two people were in that van. I was one of them. :wink:

Now onto what actually happened!

-First off alarm clocks went into the ceiling panels of every room, all went off at 2:05 then next day (2:05 = 2005)

-The roof was lined with lunch trays, about 800 total

-Every student desk in the building was put into the gym, it covered the entire floor and ended up being almost 3 full layers tall

-Teacher's desks at out school all look the same on the outside but each contain personal items, specific lesson plans and such. We switched all of them around randomly throughout the school, an English teacher's desk was found in the exact spot a calculus teacher's was, etc. Caused mass confusion apparently.

-Took every trash can or container and hid them in a shack outside used to store football gear. Apparently took them 3 days to find them, lol.

-A team went into the server room and since the school ran on Citrix (Novell) they were able to sent out a system wide message that appeared on every computer (said something along the lines of viva 2005, go us, etc)

-"2005" was written over and over on every chalk board and again on windows with window paint.

-Then they gathered up the master keys, washed them all in rubbing alcohol (courtesy of the chemistry lab) to remove finger prints and, while wearing gloves, were put in an envelope that was slid under the headmaster/principal's office.

Then a call was given, the vans swooped in to pick everyone up and soon everyone was back home.

Aftermath

Holy crap were they PISSED no one expected a retaliation as great as was received. 50% of the graduated seniors were called up and interrogated by the police. School attempted to start on time but simply could not and the students simple had a 4 hour study hall as janitors ran to clean stuff up and police took pictures and actually dusted for finger prints (but we all wore leather gloves):wink:

The first person called up to report and be questioned was the senior class president. As soon as he walked in the front door and was seen by the cafeteria full of students he received a standing ovation and many pats on the back. Then things got serious as the principle decided to move the questioning to the police station. I was interrogated no less than THREE TIMES! Each time they write down the details as I said the cover story and they kept threatening jail time and a felony if I didn't confess. Everyone involved just denied everything (as we planned) and in the end no one was charged due to lack of evidence. It still sucked though, that entire summer you couldn’t go to a party and talk about the prank since everyone was really jumpy and expecting a Sting and any second. For the first 3 weeks I couldn’t fall asleep for hours constantly worrying wondering if we will get caught, if one of the 43 gets caught they will give the names of everyone and then everyone is really screwed—were talking getting a felony on your record and maybe even having college admission denied. We could never really brag that “I was involved” or “yea… I was the one who thought of the master key idea that made it possible.” In fear of word getting out. Things finally calmed down a little when people started leaving for college and the police, not wanting to end the investigation had to deal with out of state police agencies and the headache of tracking people down just to hear another denial. The case is actually still open and the police are still taking leads as of today almost two years after it all happened. I’m nearly positive though that they will be forced to give up the investigation soon though. We still can’t tell out friends about it though, this is actually one of the first public posts about it from any of us.

All in all it was easily the most memorable night of my life. And if we could only openly admit to doing it I’m sure the CIA would offer half of us jobs ;)

Our class put up a big tank (think a big, thin plastic pool, about a foot high and taking up about 50 square feet) filled with a few hundred goldfish (presumably one for every graduating senior) just in front of the school. Officials did nothing about it, and no one fed the fish, in the dead heat of late spring in northern Virginia. So, of course, all the fish died. So what did we do?

We made it a memorial for all the dead fish. They were all given names, and a large banner was placed under the tank (the tank was clear) for everyone to read.

I heard school officials were not pleased, but it is hardly the worst thing any students there did (though that doesn't really say much because my school saw very few real problems amongst the students).