Golden Sun 2 - Girls Can Fight Too!

Dash Myoku

Bwahaha! Finally a change, eh? Anyways, I really loved this track in Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Unfortunately, I stayed up 3 hours later than I normally do to work on it. So, right now...it's just the original track...with a hint of Dash-ism. Personally, I think it's a really cool remix so far in terms of actually doing something with the original. But, of course, I love opinions and comments.

http://media.putfile.com/Girls-Can-Fight-Too-Wip

Not really too much of a variated remix, but it does sound much more upbeat. OF course this is a WIP so...

I like the idea of how you intend to have the piece to be more moving than the original (Dash, you say?). You should try planning out the arrangement, like how many times you want the melody to play, what instruments come in, any improv solos or break sections (ie: a different movement but still cohesive to the song in general)

Y'know, this was actually one of my first favourite songs from this game. It was also the first song (that's not from Sonic) I transcribed to MIDI back in late 2002.

If anything, I will be watching out for this. I have faith you'll make this song sound much better than ever. :D

Malice: You trying to give me Remixing tips? xDDDD

Nah, don't worry man. I only had enough time to work with the original track, made it how I wanted to sound...and then went to sleep. Once I get another chance to work on it, you better believe that your socks will be knocked off. I always do unexpected stuff for my remixes. And, not to sound like a jerk, but what I'm doing is what remixing is all about. Some of the stuff I hear on this site isn't...a true remix, imo. Not saying anything about your stuff, though. I haven't heard anything of yours.

Ranger:

Ending? I'm not that far yet. I'm not even close to being finished with this remix. So, uh...yeeeeah. xD

• 2 weeks later...