Type "olremix" into Google

Paladin

On an entirely unrelated note: they should post my song already. It's been sitting in the queue, with two yes's, for like 2 weeks now.

solo 4 judge

seriously, they've been at an even 4 judges for far too long, and richter's too busy to cast the tie breaker vote like he's supposed to.

solo 4 judge

seriously, they've been at an even 4 judges for far too long, and richter's too busy to cast the tie breaker vote like he's supposed to.

Except it's not a tied vote. it's gotten two yes's, and that's it (as far as I can tell, from the queue page). I'm assuming a "PILL!" is a yes, rather than a no (and why would something with two no's, still be in the queue in the first place?)

Except it's not a tied vote. it's gotten two yes's, and that's it (as far as I can tell, from the queue page). I'm assuming a "PILL!" is a yes, rather than a no (and why would something with two no's, still be in the queue in the first place?)

Those are yeses. As soon as I heard it that thing was downloaded and on my iPod within minutes.

The reason the queue takes so long is because Viiklas and Eriw are seemingly never around, and when they are, they rarely judge. Eriw infrequently goes through and judges a block, and Viik will come in once in a blue moon and judge maybe like 2.

richter is seemlingly never needed, unless it's to break a 2-by-2 tie, which normally results in him rejecting it anyway.

perhaps we should make the queue more like OCR's and not reveal what's been voted on and such so people don't constantly complain.

The reason the queue takes so long is because Viiklas and Eriw are seemingly never around, and when they are, they rarely judge. Eriw infrequently goes through and judges a block, and Viik will come in once in a blue moon and judge maybe like 2.

richter is seemlingly never needed, unless it's to break a 2-by-2 tie, which normally results in him rejecting it anyway.

perhaps we should make the queue more like OCR's and not reveal what's been voted on and such so people don't constantly complain.

Yeah, in late '04 we stopped updating vote counts on the actual queue thread, because the consensus was that it didn't offer any additonal insight and just got pending rejections upset.

A better idea would be to just get more voting in. Of course, easier said than done. We judgefgts at OCR are living proof.

Except me, of course. Perfection given judge form.

Except for my many documented errors of fact.

And opinion.

And nigger.

The Perfect Dark mix?

They thought the lyrics were unfunny and too random, also anti-nineko bias probably got in the way as well

B-b-b-but...

But they weren't random <:cry:>

Anyone who's played the Chicago level would agree with me.

Nah, don't worry about it. I'll just start my Cream of the Crap of the Crap site or something. Where even the OLR rejects go.

posting to tell op to get the fuck out

What? In the community forum?! Shame on you!

EDIT: Not sure why this was moved here. Wasn't exactly intended to be a conversation starter, but I suppose it can now be the official olremix-queue-complaint thread. Or... not. I think I've overstayed my welcome. *runs back to competitions forum*