OC ReMix is worth $152,950

Bigfoot

that's complete BS.

if we look at the faq... each mixer has from putting a track on ocr ... "Fame, glory, and a lifetime supply of the ability to say "I helped djpretzel!" . . . you just can't set a monetary value on those, now can you??"

so then each of the mixes is thus, priceless. since ocremix is the sum of its parts, the mixes alone deem it to be priceless.

that's complete BS.

if we look at the faq... each mixer has from putting a track on ocr ... "Fame, glory, and a lifetime supply of the ability to say "I helped djpretzel!" . . . you just can't set a monetary value on those, now can you??"

so then each of the mixes is thus, priceless. since ocremix is the sum of its parts, the mixes alone deem it to be priceless.

what1234512.jpg

The top five are surprising:

yahoo.com - $2,147,483,647

amazon.com - $1,856,624,000

msn.com - $1,819,550,000

google.com - $1,687,460,000

wikipedia.org - $1,495,936,000

It isn't surprising that any of them are in the top five, but I would've expected the order to be slightly different (aka Google on top).

that's complete BS.

It's not the content that's worth that price, it's the name.

that's complete BS.

What a bizzare man-quote you have from me

edit: thewingless.com is worth a whopping $506!! If you factor in how much time I spent on it at a professional web-designers rate... that's criminal!

msn.com - $1,819,550,000

It isn't surprising that any of them are in the top five, but I would've expected the order to be slightly different (aka Google on top).

Yeah I didn't think yahoo would sit at the top, but I guess it's more popular than I thought? Also, I figured youtube'd be in the top 10 or whatever, but I guess you gotta break a billion: they came close at $997,350,000. Not bad for being around for like for only 2 years.

msn.com - $1,819,550,000

Yahoo doesn't get as much search traffic as Google, but they're still #2, and they have a lot of other ridiculously popular services. For example, Yahoo mail has many times more users than Gmail. MSN benefits from being the default IE page, so even though it's the third most popular search engine, it's still very valuable.

That's my reasoning, anyway.