OCR Projects Wiki no more?

Sir_NutS

Well, we would need widespread coverage of the albums themselves - maybe the Final Fantasy 7 project can achieve that, but that would only justify that particular project having a page.

I think the music standards are laughably bad on Wikipedia though. Some of the arguments of the so-called regulars on there are just as bad (btw, did anyone catch zeality's LOL comment in that link Hetcenus posted?)

We disagree with their reasoning and explanation; as I understand it, it was largely the action of a few (if not one) overzealous editors. Perhaps if we can muster some larger scale news coverage in '07 they can be reinstituted; otherwise I believe Larry will be mirroring them on OCR's Wiki shortly.

Overzealous is about right. The editor who nominated all the articles for deletion is part of the so called Association of Deletionist Wikipedians. I can't help but question the good faith of a group of idiots who dedicate their time and effort to expressly deleting articles.

In the meantime, the articles are on ThaWiki.

That's a relief, but hopefully we'll be able to muster at least some more 'attention' in the media to satisfy the so called 'Association of Deletionist Wikipedians'. It should've at least been enough for Kong in Concert, that has been on the Digg homepage at least on five sepearate occasions.

That's a relief, but hopefully we'll be able to muster at least some more 'attention' in the media to satisfy the so called 'Association of Deletionist Wikipedians'. It should've at least been enough for Kong in Concert, that has been on the Digg homepage at least on five sepearate occasions.

Digg and Slashdot both supposedly don't count.