A Video Game Music Fusion...

Lord Vaati

Has anyone attempted this? I think it would be incredible. It would have remixed songs from Mario, Zelda, Sonic, MegaMan, Metal Gear, Kirby, Final Fantasy, and any other great Nintendo games!

Personally, I need this for a game I've been working on for the last 5 years. I need it for the final boss fight.

If anyone could attempt an "end-all" battle-sounding remix with loads of Video-Game songs, I'm sure it would be thought of as legendary across the internet, and it would earn them a rightful place at the top of the credits in this game I'm making.

Is anyone willing to give this request a shot?

• 2 weeks later...

XD I should get off my but and get back to the Temple of Time(TLoZ:OoT)/Oath to Order(TLoZ:MM)/Magus Theme (Chrono Trigger) Remix.... but I'm not sure it's what you are looking for.

What kind of final boos music are you looking for anyhow? Something in your face and fast like the Smithy fight in Super Mario RPG or something more on the creepy subdued yet powerful side like the Gannon (OoT) or Ganondorf (TP) battles?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That would be such a stupidly huge project I don't think anyone would attempt it. You'd have much better luck choosing two games (or songs) to have re-mixed, also it helps with the feel of the music if they know what the game is like that you're making. And I'm not so sure if putting a game re-mix into a game is entirely legal. Maybe someone could do an original for you in the style you want.

If anything like this would happen, it would most certainly have to be a collab to spread out the humongous amount of work that would have to be done on arranging it in a fashion that doesn't suffer from a typical medleyish sound.

Just selecting the songs from all the games you named that are suitable to be used in the same mix would be a true nightmare..

I actually feel like doing this, but it's just so friggin ambitious , and I got so many other mixes and unfinished ideas I'm currently working on, it would take a long time before I would feel up to it.