Alive 2007 (Daft Punk tour)

Hum4n After All

QFE

seriously, I'll go =o

Maybe just maybe..Except, I have horrid memories of nearly every concert I attend in TO always including finding myself lost somewhere downtown. If nothing else I do have a gift for getting lost.

Despite that though I might just find my way there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I went to the show at Red Rocks in Denver ... absolutely INSANE. I'd seen videos from their 2006 tour and everything, but they don't even BEGIN to do the show justice live. If they are coming through your town, GO SEE THEM!

<--there's a video my buddy took while we were there. He got about 3/4 of the show recorded before his camera battery ran out. We were 4th row, right at eye level with Daft Punk (stadium seating at Red Rocks). Sorry about the sound quality, but there's not much you can do when you have like 2 enormous speaker walls like 20 feet away from you! :)

That doesn't make them any more creative. All the riffs shown in the video are really cool, and they are what makes the actual songs good. DP didn't make them, or even really build on them. :(

That's odd, because my favorite thing Daft Punk usually isn't the riffs themselves, but the way they add their own vocals and build on the original riffs as the song goes on. I definitely don't think the sampling takes away from their creativity. I think the fact that they

of HBFS and still made it rock is evidence of their talent.

That's odd, because my favorite thing Daft Punk usually isn't the riffs themselves, but the way they add their own vocals and build on the original riffs as the song goes on. I definitely don't think the sampling takes away from their creativity. I think the fact that they
of HBFS and still made it rock is evidence of their talent.

Not to mention all of us peeps here on this remixing site really have nothing to complain about.