Mega Man 2 - Password Screen

Dafydd

Hello.

I used to post WiP's regularily in this forum, but I stopped and decided I would only post stuff here that was almost finished, so I wouldn't get the usual, stupid remarks about the flaws I already knew my WiP had. Anyway, here I am again. This song has become a corrupt project on my computer and I can no longer continue working on it unless I begin from scratch. Argh.

I wanted this to be a punk song with some calm sections, very much like Green Day's song "Minority". I got the idea while listening to Project X, who unfortunately left this song rather untouched, and they probably would have done a good job with the song if they'd tried the idea I have for it. Unfortunately, you only get so close to punk using sampled guitars and computers. This should be played by a live band (like Project X). Since I won't be feeling like picking this up anytime soon, and since, if I did, I'd still not be played by a live band, I figured I could let it out in the open in case anyone else wants to give it a shot. I have some pretty good lyrics for it in case someone does want to try. The corresponding song in Mega Man 3 goes very well with this one, btw.

Here it is! And you're welcome to comment on it whoever you are and whether you want to make something of it or not.

This def different and refreshing to hear from a hear remix. All sounds pretty good to me, it would def be cool if this mix could get some live playin and vocals. Maybe get a more concrete arrangement out there to see how this further develops and to generate any interest maybe? This def could be awesome if played live w/vocals.