Some feedback is aprreciated

JoyBoy

Excellent sounding sample, but I agree, it is only a start. Nice and relaxing sounding. I'm not sure where you want to take this piece, but I was feeling the urge for a breakdown near the end, some thing fast and juicy.

Keep Up the good work

- CopiousX

I'm not sure where you want to take this piece, but I was feeling the urge for a breakdown near the end, some thing fast and juicy.

I'm not sure yet! but I have some ideas that I will try, in the meanwhile any suggestions is acceptable. :smile:

You did that in an hour? 'Cause I spent 3 hours trying to recreate a song and I only finished 2 verses, and only the main piano part.

Probably if you done it yourself it will take the same time.

Thank you all for your comments I will try to update it soon.

you did THAT in one hour?! your amazing if you can do that in one hour, but i agree, it is only a start. this is some pretty awesome stuff, but you might want to: -add a little more to the part you did do -after the part you already created, have drums or a beat variation come and slowly make it faster and turn it in to something...unique. production quality is awesome! great job! man, you have a special talent or something for music, you could easily get a music job with your talent.:wink: EDIT:

i dont see how that has to do with anything we are talking about,lol.

Thanks man I really appreciate your compliment it really means alot to me :-o but to be honest I'm still a beginner and looking to improve my work and see my mistakes by your feedbacks so please don't hesitate to give me some.

The track has been updated! I extend the track more, done some EQ and tried to vary the drums a little bit.

hope you like it.

The lead at :50 comes in a lil too sharp it really cuts through everything at that point. The song before that point is really chill. Tone down that lead or replace it. You can use it later in the song when things pick up. Also your kick could use some compression and a boost in volume. Where's the bassline? Get a bassline that really moves in sync with the kick and that will really up the quality level of this song.

You have some beautiful composition in this. Your sounds are good. Towards later in the song, the feel and momentum kind loose a little steam. Introduce something new in the 2nd half. Maybe a pad with some movement. Or automate some delay in and out on the piano or rythms.

• 2 weeks later...