ORC 101: Some dreams are better left faded [Results]

The Orichalcon

I've been out of the loop since last thursday, kinda taking a vacation, but it's good to come back and see I've won :D

I agree with analoq, this is a community thing, and everybody does it to have some fun rather than to compete. Anyways, I'm late with my song XD. I will be submitting it to douli later today, and I really hope I can see some of you participating.

And analoq, after all those times you kicked my ass on IMC and #Mae compos I think it was about time I had the upper hand :razz: . Hope to see you too next time, I enjoyed your song and actually voted it first.

your win is well deserved, Nuts. i love doing compos but i don't have the time for them like i did back in those days;

i gotta keep things lo-fi if i want to participate. still lots of fun, regardless.

i'll give your tune a shot, definitely. Douli, is there still time to start ORC for this week or will we be waiting until next?

cheers.