Anti Virus Panic

Final_metroid

I have McAffe, but I have some suspicions that since obviously no one anti virus program is airtight, that I may have some things here and there that can endanger my computer

(ex. A got this error that "Dr watson post-mortem debugger" had died along with windows explorer. (windows explorer eventually righted itself)and some sources say it can be an acebot virus, a legit program, or a legit program that is easy to exploit by hackers)

So I want to know, which anti virus programs (AVG, Antivir, AVAST, AOL anti-virus shield, etc.) should I use in conjunction?

NEVER EVER have more than one virus protection program installed at one time. That is a very easy way to fuck up your windows installation.

Also, McAfee is ass. Not as bad as Norton, but it is a system hog and it is known to not catch many things.

I recommend NOD32.

http://www.eset.com/

Fast, aware, and it has a small footprint. Also, it has painless daily updates. There is a trail activation crack floating around somewhere on the net as well.