Z.O.E.: The Fist of Mars

kidThunder

Well, I know I've never heard of it. Had to go look it up. Obviously, I've never played it, but from what I know of the other two games, being Hideo Kojima games, I'm not suprised that you didn't get the story. Did you play the other two for PS2? Don't knwo if that would help, but it might give you some background story if you haven't.

The Fist of Mars is just average. However, it has an nice story for an GBA game. If you are looking for games that are like the Fist of Mars, I recommend the Super Robot Wars - Original Generation games for the GBA, and possibly the remake of both titles for PS2 if that one gets translated into English. They are definitely better where the battle mechanics and graphics are concerned. The problem with the Fist of Mars is probably because the engine didn't get many updates due to a split between Winkysoft and Banpresto that resulted in the major SRW development team to not be available to work on Fist of Mars.

Anyone heard of this GBA game called Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars? I don't know how good is this game, but whenever I beat it, I cannot understand the storyline of the game (maybe because the game itself has 2 endings).

Ok sorry but I HAD to laugh at that. How could you not know how good a game is if you've beaten it? (and it seems you've beaten it multiple times)

dude you make me laugh too much STOP IT

The only reason that I like ZOE: FoM is it's a weak Front Mission rip-off with gorgeous anime fight scenes. The story is boring, the relevance to the main ZOE timeline is loose at best, the music is sub-par, and the graphics other than the fight scenes (which are sweet but insanely short) are crappy.

Still a worthy game for GBA despite all those short-comings.

(I guess I really expected more from a ZOE game, but I don't think Kojima worked on this ZOE)

That made you laugh before the fact that he was whining about no replies 8 minutes after posting the thread?

well I laughed at it first since I had only read the first post at that point

every single one of this guys posts makes me laugh because he is SUPER SMART!