Official OC ReMix YouTube group created

djpretzel

http://www.youtube.com/group/ocremix

Only one video right now, but feel free to make suggestions, sign up, etc., or if anyone wants to compile a list of existing candidate videos that should be considered, feel free to post such recommendations on this thread.

This should make it easier to find video stuff that's related to OCR, which hopefully there'll be more of in '07 and beyond...

No, I think we broke 1000 by then.

I remember seeing that on TV too. I felt proud of myself, even :3 I used to watch that show every day after school, right up until Leo and Pat got that fancy studio and moved out of the basement, then I felt like a lot was missing.

In 2001? The last remix posted that year was #491.

Not that it's a huge issue or anything, I just thought it was funny. :-P

Should the videos from the various Meetups go in? I've got a few...

Or how about last August's Otakon panel (as seen on VGDJ)?

Edit: 700th post. w00t.

Absolutely. The Otakon panel vid is too big and needs to be edited; if anyone wants to take the lead on that, it'd be appreciated. Any other meetup vids would be awesome. Though I suppose this could result in my Outback Steakhouse tomfoolery being far more public...

Absolutely. The Otakon panel vid is too big and needs to be edited; if anyone wants to take the lead on that, it'd be appreciated. Any other meetup vids would be awesome. Though I suppose this could result in my Outback Steakhouse tomfoolery being far more public...

If someone's a director, they could get past the 10-minute limit.

Joined! YAY Me!!

I would like to do an AMV or something using music from this site... if I ever do that I'll let ya'll know haha

were there any videos of the meetup at Video Games Live back in June? oh and I STILL WANNA SEE A VIDEO OF ME PLAYING SPACE INVADERS!!!!

Too bad I'm about the only person in Arizona who checkes out this site X_X

The VGL was a good turnout... cant wait for the next... but I'm not meeting too many people who know what this site is....

I'm passing on the word... until then I guess no meetup in AZ? :(

Joined! YAY Me!!

I would like to do an AMV or something using music from this site... if I ever do that I'll let ya'll know haha

Too bad I'm about the only person in Arizona who checkes out this site X_X

The VGL was a good turnout... cant wait for the next... but I'm not meeting too many people who know what this site is....

I'm passing on the word... until then I guess no meetup in AZ? :(

Not true. I know several.

Yeah, I've been meaning to upload that for a while. Now's as good a time as any, I guess.

Holy crap thats amazing! Very entertaining! :smile: I found it instantly by searching "paper bag piano" lol

<3 Castlevania <3 Is amazing. And so is Dhsu!

I just picked it for the fanart competition!