Conker's Bad Fur Day

OMGitsDarkMatter

This little N64 gem from Rare has a very catchy soundtrack, just like most games by Rare. Unfortunately, little to no remixes seem to exist for Conker's Bad Fur Day. There are plenty of tracks in Conker's BFD that I think have the potential to become an awesome remix.

Windy and Co. - The "main hub" of the game. It has a very dixie Banjo-Kazooie-ish sound to it, and it's highly catchy. I'd love to see it reworked into a ska remix, if anyone thinks that's possible. If not ska, how about jazz?

Pooland - The music played in the mountain made entirely of feces, owned by dung beetles. Farting and pooping noises aside, it's a very well done piece. I'd love to see it worked into a "swing" type remix, I think.

Heist - Another one of my favorite tracks in the game. I'm really not sure what type of remix this could be turned into, so I leave that up to whoever may want to give it a shot.

I'm not requesting for these all to be done, I'd be happy if even one of them were made. Thanks for your time, whether you decide to give it a try or not!

• 5 years later...
I think something for the Great And Mighty Poo would have alot of potential.... Censored for the reasons of the youngins on the site, of course.

i searched this thread specifically to see if anyone had suggested remixing that song. i own the game but never got very far, and when i saw that, i laughed sooooo hard. potty humor never gets old i guess

i officially decided that i WILL be remixing the great mighty poo. probably not for here, because last i checked you cant use samples of the source tune, and i have no idea how you would go about that song otherwise, short of singing it myself. Id rather not subject you all to my singing , haha.

HOWEVER. i decided this because first off, i thought it would be ridiculously funny if someone made dubstep using lewd poopy/farting sounds and name it fartstep ( apparently fartstep is a thing, but not what youd think). then i thought, why not make great might poo a dubstep track, or even.... a FARTSTEP track! it all comes together so well in my head!. it might be a while, but rest assured that sooner or later i will make one and post it somewhere for all to enjoy the ridiculousness.

HOWEVER. i decided this because first off, i thought it would be ridiculously funny if someone made dubstep using lewd poopy/farting sounds and name it fartstep ( apparently fartstep is a thing, but not what youd think). then i thought, why not make great might poo a dubstep track, or even.... a FARTSTEP track! it all comes together so well in my head!. it might be a while, but rest assured that sooner or later i will make one and post it somewhere for all to enjoy the ridiculousness.

If you manage this, I will die laughing, possibly literally :lol: