New TMNT Movie

Atomic Dog

literally, i dunno how good will this new TMNT movie will be. heck, when it debuted as a TV show over 20 years ago, it was indeed the shiznik and it lasted for 8 seasons (1986-1994). they had a older TMNT movie out back in 1990, but i think that one sucked...I really dunno about the new TMNT movie that's out now.

If they made a TMNT comeback, Universal should consider making a Back to the Future comeback with Marty McFly and Jennifer being married and stuff like that, but have a better time machine in this one.

literally, i dunno how good will this new TMNT movie will be.

You don't know how good the movie you have yet to see will be, "literally"? Shock!

heck, when it debuted as a TV show over 20 years ago, it was indeed the shiznik and it lasted for 8 seasons (1986-1994).

The Ninja Turtles had a popular television show?!

they had a older TMNT movie out back in 1990, but i think that one sucked...

THERE WAS A PREVIOUS NINJA TURTLES MOVIE?!?!

I really dunno about the new TMNT movie that's out now.

Because you haven't seen it, right.

If they made a TMNT comeback, Universal should consider making a Back to the Future comeback with Marty McFly and Jennifer being married and stuff like that, but have a better time machine in this one.

Okay, now I know you have to be putting us on!

Nobody can come in and state the obvious, propose a shitty idea like the continued adventures of Back to the Future, fuck written english in the ass, and be serious about it.

It just can't happen!

*cough*

Teenage Advent Ninja Turtles

*cough*

Come on. Not every 3D movie is just an Advent Children ripoff. It's technology.

I'm sure Leonardo is not going to be all emo on a Motorcycle thinking about how to forgive himself for failing as a leader and then return to bring back together his "family".

No way would that happen.

(watch it happen, sans motorcyle and asymetric leather garb).

a compilation of kidthunder quotes on ocr

"I agree with I-n-j-i-n"

"Oh, C'mon!! I can't be the only one in all of OC Remixville that know about this game!! Or am I?!?"

"A Few kidThunder Remixes

StarForce - Target Attack (Hard House Mix)

Megaman 4 - Boss Theme (Hard House Mix)

PowerStrike - Aleste Theme (Hard House Mix)"

"If you're a Black person on OC Remix and if you're proud of your heritage, represent!!"

"sort of...true, myspace is sorta below facebook, because you have some folks' pages who literally drop the "F" bomb like it's so cool!! saying F--- this, F--- that, F--- you!! but if you were to... "

"kid thunder! the coolest kid around!"

I don't judge. Anyone willing to make a sociological interpretation?

Come on. Not every 3D movie is just an Advent Children ripoff. It's technology.

Yes, Christ, even if TMNT sucks ass, I'll still give it props for being a computer animated feature that doesn't follow the formula of nearly all computer animated features of the last decade.

Granted, it still has talking animals... but you can clearly see the difference.

And, really, in no way, shape, or form did Advent Children gain a monopoly over CG films. Just because it's done with the computer doesn't mean it should draw a comparison.

When I first heard about this movie I heard that it was going to be a gritty and more like the original comics. Then I saw a preview and it looked like a cutscene from a budget PS1 game. Seriously, this is supposed to look good? The CG is absolute shit and the movie in general looks cheesy too. Granted, we're talking about TMNT here, but if you go to the theaters to watch this you have no sense whatsoever.

When I first heard about this movie I heard that it was going to be a gritty and more like the original comics. Then I saw a preview and it looked like a cutscene from a budget PS1 game. Seriously, this is supposed to look good? The CG is absolute shit and the movie in general looks cheesy too. Granted, we're talking about TMNT here, but if you go to the theaters to watch this you have no sense whatsoever.

Agreed. The previews I've seen so far look like complete and utter shit. The CGI looks like it was done by a high school drafting class. :(