Who's who (facebook)

Cerrax

Matt Watts

yo

You scared me for a second. I am a friend of somebody named Matt Watts that I met randomly in some political group on Facebook. I thought the world was really that small. But I suppose its all and well now that I know of two Matt Watts's on Facebook.

You scared me for a second. I am a friend of somebody named Matt Watts that I met randomly in some political group on Facebook. I thought the world was really that small. But I suppose its all and well now that I know of two Matt Watts's on Facebook.

I get a friend request from a random Matt Watts once a year at least.

Perhaps we should add "Real Name" as a user profile field; it'd be optional, obviously, but for things like this, very helpful...

Thoughts?

I know my friend criticizes OCR all the time because of how 'impersonal' it is. He feels that you can't have meaningful conversations when referring to someone only by their online moniker. Of course, who cares what he thinks...

My point is, having the option to include your real name seems like a good idea to me... and would appease the naysayers...

I know my friend criticizes OCR all the time because of how 'impersonal' it is. He feels that you can't have meaningful conversations when referring to someone only by their online moniker. Of course, who cares what he thinks...

My point is, having the option to include your real name seems like a good idea to me... and would appease the naysayers...

Oh, Decoy Octopus, you are always so correct.

djp you have made some awesome little additions to the community as of late, like the youtube group and putting facebook in your profile

real name is a GREAT idea methinks

(also as a lil minor note let the compo admins edit their thread titles plz) :]