Some Final Fantasy IX Love requested

RepressedChaos

I would still like to see a Rock remix of the FFIX Battle theme, personally I think Sixto could do an amazing arrangement... a classical style I think would sound pretty sweet, so I think I would say Sephfire could do a pretty sweet arrangement other then that.... more FFIX love is requested lol

I would still like to see a Rock remix of the FFIX Battle theme, personally I think Sixto could do an amazing arrangement... a classical style I think would sound pretty sweet, so I think I would say Sephfire could do a pretty sweet arrangement other then that.... more FFIX love is requested lol

I've been thinking that FFIX needs some more love... And have actually tried to do a little bit of it... I did a really shitty battle theme once... Never released it. I may have to try again. DragonAvenger is currently working on a vocal remix of You Are Not Alone (http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8537).

Anything specific besides the battle theme?

I wholeheartedly agree.

Final Fantasy 9's soundtrack is almost unmatched.

I have actually remixed a little bit of 'Loss of Me', but I dropped the project due to Loss of Ideas. [Haha, the irony.]

I love the other tracks, such as Melodies of Life, one of the most beautiful video game tracks that I've ever heard.

Maybe someday when my arrangements are better, I will attempt one of these songs again. Until then, these songs will remain untouched by me.