OCR01564 - Kirby's Dream Land 2 "Breakbeat Forest"

djpretzel

Cool tune, yo. Dig it. Never heard the source, sadly - I've always loved the Kirby games but couldn't always get my hands on them.

I was just waiting for a cum shot, and to hear it... well, it's just so crazy that this joke would just keep going and going. I'm glad it's reached people I don't even know - don't even talk to.

Nice work!

Whoaaaaaaaa, I am totally digging this tune, and a cumshot! Ahaha, nice. Jeremy (Geoffreytaucer) taught me the ways of the cumshot, so that is how I know about it.

Great mix here homeboy, kirby bias aside *not meant as negative towards kirby, but rather me saying I like it because I like it and not because it is kirby, which I dig*.

The acoustic sections are excellent, but the electronica sections pale beside them, relying on loud, unchanging arpeggios which get pretty tedious and drown out most of the mix; the drums are especially buried. To me, there's just a grating, cacophonous wall-of-sound effect during the louder electronica parts. First crossfade transition is pretty awkward. Some automation and effects on the electronic sections would have been nice, as that's where electronic music gets most of its expressiveness. Would have enjoyed this a lot more as a fully acoustic piece I think. *shrug*

I love this one, it makes me fall in love with Kirby again. I like how it starts off all good, and then the action picks up, stays up, then you get to a part where it calms down a bit, and then the rest is all actiony, and then, finally a sweet ending. Truly an awesome remix. And cumshot FTW.

I don't know. It wasn't immediately appealing, but it started to grow on me by the third transition. The transitions were fun, but they could have flowed better, but that may have ruined the original intention (???).

Right, the piano was great. I really really liked it, but the drums and some of the synth stuff wasn't quite a good. Maybe you just have to be in the mood, but it didn't turn me on.

The arppegio moving synth in the fast part was the real highlight for me. It made me smile, and added a ton of energy to the piece.

Overall, I need to listen to it a few more times before throwing it on my play list, but good stuff.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01564 - Kirby's Dream Land 2 "Breakbeat Forest"