MC Chris - spring tour

blueblazer1224

I'm sure a lot of people here have heard this guy's music, but just in case you haven't:

www.mcchris.com

I'm going to the Seattle show 5pm at "Chop Suey". Anybody else going to be there?...or at another show of the tour?

What day is that? I know several people who'd be interested.

"HIS AXE IS ON FIRE SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD! SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAAAAAAAAAAD"

It's this Friday, March 30th...so it's coming up quick. As far as I know tickets are not sold out yet.

Sweeeet. Gonna talk with some people about that tonight. Sucks it's not just a little later in the evening though, got some friends who work in Redmond and others near Seatac so hopefully traffic won't kill them at that time of day to get there (though I guess you know a little about that, coming from Bellevue and all :razz:...frickin' 520).

Sweeeet. Gonna talk with some people about that tonight. Sucks it's not just a little later in the evening though, got some friends who work in Redmond and others near Seatac so hopefully traffic won't kill them at that time of day to get there (though I guess you know a little about that, coming from Bellevue and all :razz:...frickin' 520).

Yeah, I would be nice if it started around 8pm. You're right...it is gonna suck for people trying to race there right after they get off of work, lets hope the concert starts a little later than planned.

Yeah, I would be nice if it started around 8pm. You're right...it is gonna suck for people trying to race there right after they get off of work, lets hope the concert starts a little later than planned.

Yeah I'm hoping a couple friends will be able to take a couple hrs off in the afternoon, just to be sure they'll get there in time. Anyway, it'll be pretty cool to go there...haven't been to Chop Suey since they were originally gonna have MF Doom (which ended up getting postponed a few months but was already sold out).