*NO* Puzzle Bobble 'More Caffeine'

djpretzel

Pretzel-san!

I really dig the new look of OC remix!

This is your long-lost Cuddly Battleship sending another remix your way.

I think I tried submitting this ages ago, but something wiggy happened with the file.

Anyway, I got some space, and you can find the file here:

I don't know how to edit ID3 tags with anything other than winamp, which gives me no kinda space. So here's the titles and everything as follows:

Title: Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move "More Caffeine! Ska OC Remix"

Artist: Cuddly Battleship Kattywampus and Tatsumakisenpukyaku III

[yeah, we worked on it together. Good luck typing our handles! =^_~=]

Year: 2001

Orig. Artist: Zuntata

Copyright: Taito

Thanks a lot, I hope you like it!

-Cuddly Battleship Kattywampus

If you have any problems, you may reply to this address.

For the first 6 seconds, the mix sounds promising, the instruments are bright and happy. When the drums came in, I thought they should be a bit louder.

Erm... at 0.33-0.37 I completely lost the groove of it, either that, or the bass wasn't speaking to the rest of the piece as it should have. I think this is due to it being a collaboration - however, it could have been avoided.

I have to say NO, in largest part due to the timing problem, but there is just not enough of the mix. More layers are needed, and it is too short.

Well since I'm still waiting for that other song to download and I've since ordered and eaten a pizza. It was good. Nothing like this Girl-type pizza I once had, but still... ok this song was over and done with before I realized it was playing.

!!!

The golden Axe remix finally finished downloading! Great. Now I can unzip it.

anyway, this mix isn't bad. It's got a sort of calypso feel to it (whatever calypso means). Well, it's SORT of calypso. There's sort of a hatecore beat to the beginning. That fast kickdrum/crash beat thing goin on there. Anyway, I wouldn't give this a "you suck so no" vote, but it's kind of weak. The guitar sound sucks. But ... it is sort of catchy. Really short, but catchy. Though that may be due to the original. I don't know. I'm gonna hold off voting on this one for a bit.

DC