Contra: Hard Corps

GlobalMusic

• 11 months later...

Seconded. The music in that game is seriously tweaked out.

Although it'd be great to hear see anything from the game hit the archive, I'd like to personally put my vote in for the following:

• Jurassic Dope - plays when you're talking to the bookie in the secret area
  • The Foggy Cave in the Darkness - one of the latter levels; can't remember which path
  • Gtr Attack! - plays during the fight with the long spindly droid; also in the fight with the weird 3-piece robot
  • The Dawn - the ending where the general escapes (pursue Dead-Eye Joe, fight the Doctor)

Yeah. I saw that and added it to my personal archive some time ago. Pretty sweet, man (sorry if I forgot to post a reply to the original thread). I also provided that link to a friend who is positively obsessed with the game and he was absolutely ecstatic to hear it too. :-D

Of course, more never hurts. Sometimes I just can't get enough of those tunes.

That'd be cool, but I'm afraid that I probably won't be able to make it out to MAGFest (I usually can't). :(

However, if they could play something like The Last Springsteen or Gtr Attack! (both would work extremely well IMHO) and a video were to be recorded or something like that (posted to Youtube no doubt...), it'd be awesome! :D