NiGHTS FOR WII CONFIRMED OMFG!!

JoeFu

Best game news in a while (Dreamfall chapters was pretty exciting too) this provides me with half a reason to own a Wii. Now I just need the other half. Hopefully they won't have stupid electric guitar music, the tracks from Saturn Nights were too good. I can't work out how they're going to do the controls on the Wii, such a big change doesn't really fit with the fact that what NiGHTS did almost perfectly was the controls. Honestly I'd rather see this on any other console than the Wii, the DS because I think they could match the graphical style from the Saturn and 360/PS3 because they could make it look really beautiful. I just hope the people making this are damned geniuses.

Well, we thought it was in development, but today we finally get confirmation. A Portugal magazine (weird huh?) has info on it.

NEOGAF has a thread and I will link you there....

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148757

I think this deserves its own thread seeing this was like the game for Saturn. I never got a chance to play it so I hope the original gets on VC or something.

No, not wierd huh, awesome huh.

i buy that magazine

i went to a ssbm tournament hosted by them too

No, not wierd huh, awesome huh.

i buy that magazine

i went to a ssbm tournament hosted by them too

Haha, I thought of you when I saw that a portugese magazine had that stuff. You be the only portugal guy i know on teh intarwebs.

Well, I HOpe Sega puts the original on the game because of all the people who didn't have a Saturn would get a chance to play the game. I just watched some youtube video of the game and it looked like a blast to play.

I saw them linked from www.gamesarefun.com yesterday, it looks pretty good but those damn eyes serious creep the holy hell out of me.

It's looking cool, from the little media we've seen. Glad to hear the rumors panned out. Looking forward to seeing some vids for it.

Anyway, been a long time since I've seen NiGHTs...the colors used and all that really remind me of Klonoa games (guess it's from all that purple).