Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ Secret Ending

Global-Trance

Wow. Great video; I, like many others, probably won't play KH3, at least not until I can get a PS3 for $150 or so. Until then, I'll be content with the recently announced 'Mushroom Kingdom Hearts' and its 41 playable characters.

Sorry, but I couldn't resist. Forgive my transgression.

Man, Square Enix always makes the coolest trailers. It doesn't look anything like the previous Kingdom Hearts games, though... I'm not sure where they're going to go with the story, either. The story in KHII felt kind of forced, since you typically found yourself back in worlds that you had already been to in the first game and Chain of Memories. I loved the battle system in KHII, though.

Man, Square Enix always makes the coolest trailers. It doesn't look anything like the previous Kingdom Hearts games, though... I'm not sure where they're going to go with the story, either. The story in KHII felt kind of forced, since you typically found yourself back in worlds that you had already been to in the first game and Chain of Memories. I loved the battle system in KHII, though.

I agree.

KH1 had a sweet story, but the mechanics were a little shaky at times. And KH2 had a sucky story (for the most part) but was a blast to play. I'd get into KH3, if the PS3 didn't cost so much.

Not to mention first run, Sony, ANYTHING comes with a guarantee to shit the bed.

That trailer made absolutely NO sense to me =( I would think it would be better if I knew what was goin on..can someone pls provide a link or explain for me please?

Why didnt we get final mix over here yet? last i remember JP got final mix the first time cause we got the secret bosses, whats the deal this time?

Also, just to throw this out there... KH2 bored the shit out of me non-stop =( anybody else feel the same way? Second time through the disney worlds?! WTF?!

That trailer made absolutely NO sense to me =( I would think it would be better if I knew what was goin on..can someone pls provide a link or explain for me please?

Why didnt we get final mix over here yet? last i remember JP got final mix the first time cause we got the secret bosses, whats the deal this time?

Also, just to throw this out there... KH2 bored the shit out of me non-stop =( anybody else feel the same way? Second time through the disney worlds?! WTF?!

It doesn't make any sense until we play KH3. ><;;

As for final mix. Japan got the final mix of KH1. KH2 FM is supposed to come out here eventually. Could just be a rumor tho.

Also, just to throw this out there... KH2 bored the shit out of me non-stop =( anybody else feel the same way? Second time through the Disney worlds?! WTF?!

You know what, both games actually did this to me. The first one I gave a try, it sounded like a unique idea-could be cool, but as I played through it I was reminded of some low budgeted movie adaption game with the plot holes of Final Fantasy 8.

With KH2, I gave it a shot at redemption; but after the first five hours I got fed up and quit cause it sucked so bad. I was then reminded of DBZ Sagas, that's when it occurred to me; most of you fans only like this series not cause of the game play or story, but because of the rapable fluffy characters...

I was then reminded of DBZ Sagas, that's when it occurred to me; most of you fans only like this series not cause of the game play or story, but because of the rapable fluffy characters...

I kind of doubt it. I didn't really care much for the story in any of the games, I just really had a lot of fun with the battle system. That was probably because I've grown tired of turn-based RPG's and needed something different.

So, at school, it wouldn't play in windows media, just the audio. At home, it played in windows media both audio and video.

So this is kingdom hearts? Who are they? Keep in mind I've only played kh1 and about 3 hours of kh2.

out of curiosity, why did you stop in the second one

I liked it all the way through

and it looks like just a bunch of random anime style scary dudes fighting

nothing REALLY special, just pretty

I don't know if this was brought up here, but the kid that gets frozen solid looks a lot like Roxas.

I was thinking the same thing, but that would not be consistent with KH2 as Roxas is not longer a separate entity to Sora. Its more likely to be some random anime style characters; e.g. some generic Guardians of the Keyblades or "I must avenge my world" etc...

O yeah, can anyone explain to me why there are so many keyblades now? In KH1 it was a major revelation for there to be a second keyblade. Now we have fields of keyblades, not so unique now :P

I was thinking the same thing, but that would not be consistent with KH2 as Roxas is not longer a separate entity to Sora. Its more likely to be some random anime style characters; e.g. some generic Guardians of the Keyblades or "I must avenge my world" etc...

Could take place in the future, that could be sora and Kariri's Son. Maybe?

Kinda like Zell from FF8 being Cloud and Tifa's son, or however it worked.

Could take place in the future, that could be sora and Kariri's Son. Maybe?

Kinda like Zell from FF8 being Cloud and Tifa's son, or however it worked.

Then explain Mickey Mouse lack of aging and why Zell looks nothing like either Cloud or Tifa >.>