Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ Secret Ending

Global-Trance

out of curiosity, why did you stop in the second one

I liked it all the way through

and it looks like just a bunch of random anime style scary dudes fighting

nothing REALLY special, just pretty

It was a rental. I plan on buying it when I am done with ff12. that and ff6 for the ds if I buy a ds, and God of war II, and maybe ff3, but I heard that the job class system in that is horrible.

I was thinking the same thing, but that would not be consistent with KH2 as Roxas is not longer a separate entity to Sora. Its more likely to be some random anime style characters; e.g. some generic Guardians of the Keyblades or "I must avenge my world" etc...

O yeah, can anyone explain to me why there are so many keyblades now? In KH1 it was a major revelation for there to be a second keyblade. Now we have fields of keyblades, not so unique now :P

Actually there were three keyblades in KH1. There was the kingdom key(Sora), heart unlocker(rikku), and another kingdom key(Mickey).

Actually there were three keyblades in KH1. There was the kingdom key(Sora), heart unlocker(rikku), and another kingdom key(Mickey).

Well, technically there were about as many keyblades as there were levels (3 wishes, metal chocobo, oblivion, etc). I know I spotted Fenrir is in the first KH3 trailer. So Keyblade realm? I know you guys meant keyblade wielders though.

As for the characters in the trailer, my guess is that they're decedents of the original cast or something of that nature. There's going to be SOME connection (and will still make my head asplode). They wouldn't create that many disparities between the story line, characters in KH3 and KH1/2. Unless they're doing some freaky deaky Final Fantasy thing.

Well, technically there were about as many keyblades as there were levels (3 wishes, metal chocobo, oblivion, etc). I know I spotted Fenrir is in the first KH3 trailer. So Keyblade realm? I know you guys meant keyblade wielders though.

As for the characters in the trailer, my guess is that they're decedents of the original cast or something of that nature. There's going to be SOME connection (and will still make my head asplode). They wouldn't create that many disparities between the story line, characters in KH3 and KH1/2. Unless they're doing some freaky deaky Final Fantasy thing.

No, those were just Keychains that (I think) transformed the Keyblade into a more powerful keyblade. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

No, those were just Keychains that (I think) transformed the Keyblad into a more powerful keyblade. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

No, you were right. When Kairi gave Sora the oathkeeper in the sewers beneath traverse town, she gave Sora a keychain. Looking at the oathkeeper, you can see the origional keychain attached to it, though it looks different. But there were three in KH1: Sora's, Rikku's, and king Micky's

You might be right, I've only noticed them being referred to as keyblades. Still related to Hellcom's post, though. Using that term, that would be a field full of "keychains," which will probably be explained by the "Keyblade War" mentioned the first teaser. I'm done being a nitpick. I just really enjoyed the 2nd game and can't wait for the next one.

You might be right, I've only noticed them being referred to as keyblades. Still related to Hellcom's post, though. Using that term, that would be a field full of "keychains," which will probably be explained by the "Keyblade War" mentioned the first teaser. I'm done being a nitpick. I just really enjoyed the 2nd game and can't wait for the next one.

No because the keychains transformed the keyblades. Meaning that even though there were 10 (just a random number) keychains, there were still only 3 keyblades. So those are all actually keyblades.

Are those keyblades not as powerful as the ones with the key chains? I hardly spotted any keyblades with key chains on them... except for the obvious one the old man was holding.

Also:

Lol yeah, I want to know the reason behind the millions of keyblades too...

so what's the difference between KHII and KHII:FM?

KHII:FM has additional cutscenes of story, additional enemies (like the Shadow Heartless Mushrooms from KH I FM) additional bosses (including one of the knights in the video, and the members of Organization XIII from Chain of Memories), additional costumes, and additional key chains for keyblades. There maybe more things... but all the ones I listed are really good bonuses... that and I think it comes packed with the PS2 remake of Chain of Memories.

Didn't Kairi have her own keyblade in KHII? That definitely couldn't be a keychain given to her by Sora or Rikku...or even Mickey for that matter. I'm not one to start delving into speculation over video games and such, but perhaps all characters in the KH universe hold the potential to a keyblade.

Ok so I don't really care about KH, and I have only played them minimally, but this is the first I've heard of games outside of KH1 and KH2...

what are these FM spinoffs, when did they come out, and for what system?

So all I've heard is that they are indeed spinoffs.

Are they released in America? Cuz I've never seen them or heard any press for them.

So all I've heard is that they are indeed spinoffs.

Are they released in America? Cuz I've never seen them or heard any press for them.

KH1 final mix was basically the same as the US KH release (except in Japanese) with a few small extra things (extra ending) and only released in Japan.

KH2 final mix is the english KH2 (even with the english voices) but also with another disc that is a 3D version of Chain of Memories (which I loved). This was only released in Japan but is RUMORED to EVENTUALLY come to the US. I'd say it wont though.