I'm out.

suzumebachi

Yes, I whole-heartedly agree with you good chaps! The situation as of late has been patently ridiculous and I for one think that it is jolly well time that we vacate the premises to begin our own venture! Tally-ho, what what!

Jolly good.

I can't believe that anyone would want to leave OCR just because of some petty disagreements! I mean, grow up people!

*looks at calendar*

Er, that is...

*ahem* Yes, I whole-heartedly agree with you good chaps! The situation as of late has been patently ridiculous and I for one think that it is jolly well time that we vacate the premises to begin our own venture! Tally-ho, what what!

Jolly good.

Don't joke about this sort of thing. Suzu finished his remix for the FF7 project a few days ago, and he was crowing in #ocremix about how it was the best song he ever made and he was surprised and proud of the fact that he actually managed to finish a song. And then, WHOOMPH. Not only does a secret project he was never invited to drop, but the old project in which he put so much time and effort was cancelled. From #ocremix:

[05:01am] SnappleMan: Joke?
[05:01am] SnappleMan: Why would I joke abouyt something this serious?
[05:01am] SnappleMan: It's not we didn't fucking know about the project.
[05:01am] SnappleMan: We were waiting to be invited.
[05:02am] SnappleMan: Zircon himself assured me a spot on it.
[05:02am] SnappleMan: Then they go and release earlier than planned?
[05:02am] SnappleMan: Fuck them.
[05:02am] RamaServ: Plus they canceled the FF7 project, AFTER suzu finally finished his song
[05:02am] RamaServ: he's pretty peeved about that apparetnly
[05:02am] SnappleMan: Wouldn't you be?
[05:03am] SnappleMan: I'm still working on my FF7 song regardless

As much as I think Suzu and Snapple are infantile sacks of smegma who think the idea of good remixing is slapping MIDI-ripped guitar peacockery on drumloops, they got serious nigger cock in the ass from zircon and crew. With OCR and its elitist, political maneuvering bullshit, VGMix never going to be up, and no one giving a rat's ass about OUS any more, The Lockdown might be the only place worth giving a damn about.

With OCR and its elitist, political maneuvering bullshit, VGMix never going to be up, and no one giving a rat's ass about OUS any more, The Lockdown might be the only place worth giving a damn about.

man i miss the OUS days ): thats it i'm outta here, its time to revive OUS! viva la resistance!

No way a compilation that grandiose, that amazing, that spectacularly awesome could be anything other than a long-planned work of genius.

That's actually some pretty shitty music... I was greatly disappointed after listening to the whole thing