Chipset Fan Failing

Hey, I've got a DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Sli-DR motherboard and it's been working fine for the last couple years, but recently the chipset fan has been giving me some trouble. At first it was just louder than usual, but now it won't even spin unless I manually spin it at start up. It feels like there's some dust or something stuck in it, and I need a way to get the fan working again.

Any ideas as to how I might fix the fan or get a replacement? I'm not really sure why it's finally crapping out on me, especially since the inside of my case really isn't that dusty...

Sadly, the way my motherboard is made, I can't use a heatsink like that. On the plus side, I just bought a nice replacement fan that many people seem to like to use on the same board I have. So yeah, problem solved I guess.

Now I just have to wait until it gets here, and then install the little fucker. Oh joy...

Replacing a chipset cooler is always a fun job.

Whats that one that you bought?

Well, I was originally going to get this hugeass motherfucker:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835109131

However, if I was to mount that I wouldn't be able to add another card into my computer in SLI mode later on, which is something I want to do at some point.

So I just settled for this cooler. It's used by many on the same board I have as well.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835119080

Plus, if the Evercool doesn't work out, I can always sacrifice the SLI slot and get the Thermaltake. Besides, the Evercool was only $8, not a big loss.