I'm in.

suzumebachi

Man, y'all need to learn to take things less seriously on April Fool's day, especially from one of the perpetrators behind such memorable April Fool's moments as: R.I.P. SgtRama, Repercussions of Fowl Lamentation, ReMix:ThaSauce, and now ReCapitated*.

That's right folks, not only am I not leaving, you will never be rid of me!

PWNT

* bet you can't figure it out!

For those of you who are confused...

* "ReCapitated" was a joke (but you can still DL the mixes here)

* No, djp's ReMix was not a "real" mix

* Suzu didn't actually leave, and the FF7 project didn't get canceled. Also I don't actually need CD art. STOP EMAILING ME!!!

We put together the whole project in about.. 3-4 days. Credit for the idea of it goes to DarkeSword. pixie, Rama, and I headed it up with Rama doing the entire website design in about 48 hours. Major props to VRemedyZ for helping with the art too.

Some "sub jokes"...

* Leis Miller and smh's pictures are random Google images

* Larry's picture was the only one in color

* The "Leis Miller" mix was by JigginJonT

* The "djpretzel" mix was by me

* The "Shael Riley" mix was by big giant circles (but the Disk Mastah Smokabitch one was by Shael Riley)

* The "JigginJonT" mix was by Dhsu, with crowd noises added by bgc

* The "Dhsu" mix was by JigginJonT

* Both "FFmusic Dj" and "smh" were actually Suzumebachi

Unfortunately, Larry's track was not a joke and it does really represent his best solo ReMixing effort to date.

Anyway, hope y'all had fun :)

For those of you who are confused...

* "ReCapitated" was a joke (but you can still DL the mixes here)

* No, djp's ReMix was not a "real" mix

* Suzu didn't actually leave, and the FF7 project didn't get canceled. Also I don't actually need CD art. STOP EMAILING ME!!!

We put together the whole project in about.. 3-4 days. Credit for the idea of it goes to DarkeSword. pixie, Rama, and I headed it up with Rama doing the entire website design in about 48 hours. Major props to VRemedyZ for helping with the art too.

Some "sub jokes"...

* The "Leis Miller" mix was by JigginJonT

* The "djpretzel" mix was by me

* The "Shael Riley" mix was by big giant circles (but the Disk Mastah Smokabitch one was by Shael Riley)

* The "JigginJonT" mix was by Dhsu, with crowd noises added by bgc

* The "Dhsu" mix was by JigginJonT

* Both "FFmusic Dj" and "smh" were actually Suzumebachi

Unfortunately, Larry's track was not a joke and it does really represent his best solo ReMixing effort to date.

Anyway, hope y'all had fun :)

I would like to point out that it is still April Fools' Day in zircon's time zone, and as such all of this is completely incorrect (no matter how clever the Dhsu/JJT thing was.

In fact, I made every single remix, as well as the website. And Suzu and Snapple really did quit. THE LOCKDOWN IS COMING

You did the website, I know you told me on AIM

Yeah, some people really need to be unbanned as well (Kamoh, he's running a lot of tournies for god sake, Maco70 he's been around for a while and I don't think anything he said is ban worthy)

someone set me up the ban!

I especially love how someone gave "Frozen Reflection" a 9/10, but a 1/10 to "Live on the Icecap." :D

I giggled a bit at some point throughout every mix i downloaded. But it was pixietricks and... I'm not sure who did #18, those two made me laugh aloud.

Anyway Dshu, I'm glad you and JJT weren't really having at it, and I figured that was also a joke when no one else interjected... but too late to have not made a fool of myself. lol Kudos for that stunt :wink:

(and too late to have not gotten banned)

I would like to point out that it is still April Fools' Day in zircon's time zone, and as such all of this is completely incorrect (no matter how clever the Dhsu/JJT thing was.

In fact, I made every single remix, as well as the website. And Suzu and Snapple really did quit. THE LOCKDOWN IS COMING

[14:29] * Protricity (~aasulin@ACBE2D8B.ipt.aol.com) has joined #ocremix

[14:30] <@[smoke]> It seems our banlist is full

[14:30] <@DarkeSword> Oh well.

[14:30] <Protricity> Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory fo

[14:30] <Protricity> Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory for BS Inc Another Victory fo

[14:30] * Protricity was kicked by [smoke] (Repeating - 4 times - kick #ocremix)

[14:30] * Protricity (~aasulin@ACBE2D8B.ipt.aol.com) has joined #ocremix

[14:30] * [smoke] sets mode: -b *!*@tor-proxy.thing2thing.com

[14:30] * [smoke] sets mode: +b *!*aasulin@*.ipt.aol.com

[14:30] * Protricity was kicked by [smoke] (hehehe, that kickles - kick #ocremix)

[14:30] <shawnphase> no sympathy for el diablo

[14:30] <@[smoke]> There we go

[14:30] * schlort (~schlort@cpe-70-115-165-126.rgv.res.rr.com) has joined #ocremix

[14:30] <+FishyFish> smoke, can you tell if thats actually him or not?

[14:30] <@[smoke]> Well, the banlist is full

[14:30] <Dyne> ROFL

[14:30] <@DarkeSword> Pretty sure Ari never used AOL.

[14:30] <@[smoke]> Eh

[14:30] <@[smoke]> Even if it's not, he was flooding

[14:31] <+FishyFish> true

[14:31] <Xerol> when did he NOT use AOL?

[14:31] <Dyne> Holy crap...99/100 Damn.

[14:31] <@Ramaniscence> uhh prot was always on AOL

[14:31] <@DarkeSword> orly?

[14:31] <+sadorf> yeah no shit

[14:31] <+sadorf> he used aol forever

[14:31] <@[smoke]> It is

[14:31] <Lyrai> Um, question. Did someone rape prot in the eyesocket or something when he left? Or was he always like that? >_>

OHNOES LOCKDOWN!