OCR AG 3 : Hyper Street Fighter II

Arek the Absolute

Oh, shit. People know where I live now. I feel sort of naked and unprotected. Oh well, at least now I won't have to ask people which server to pick. They should be able to figure it out for themselves.

Edit: You know, with everyone from different states and coutries, this does feel like a world warrior tournament. We just need some people from Russia or Japan or somewhere far as hell away.

Oh, shit. People know where I live now. I feel sort of naked and unprotected. Oh well, at least now I won't have to ask people which server to pick. They should be able to figure it out for themselves.

Edit: You know, with everyone from different states and coutries, this does feel like a world warrior tournament. We just need some people from Russia or Japan or somewhere far as hell away.

Yes.

To lag the shit out of everyone :D

i beat keegan 3-0

i thought they told the stories to frighten the children

^ WTF, epic? haha.

And I would like to announce that I'm no longer going to use Bison in my matches because it's pissed off everyone who I played against. (Except Epic, cause he's cool like that.)

Consider it my Easter present to you all.

^ WTF, epic? haha.

And I would like to announce that I'm no longer going to use Bison in my matches because it's pissed off everyone who I played against. (Except Epic, cause he's cool like that.)

Consider it my Easter present to you all.

I want rematch :o

Actually I could care less just as long as you beat like everyone else.

This game is just like you: BROKEN.

EDIT: Proof = Keegan 3-1 kamoh

i agree, i feel the same way.

also i beat Strider Hiryu 3-0

Okay, then don't bitch at me about Bison or the game or my playstyle after my matches. And this comment is not pointed at any single person.

+ I lost to Kamoh in an anti-Bison rematch. My Sagat was raping for a while, though.

And for whomever wanted to know what beat my Bison, it was Epic's Honda. He utilized the splash as a great pressure cooker and then kills me with low kick into tick throw over and over. Some might call this "cheap," I just think it's hard to escape/ punish.

And ,dPaladin, Kamoh doesn't really know how to use CE Bison effectively, so thats probably why you beat him. (No offense to Kamoh)

This match showed me everytihing I need to know about CE Bison/ this game

Okay, then don't bitch at me about Bison or the game or my playstyle after my matches. And this comment is not pointed at any single person.

+ I lost to Kamoh in an anti-Bison rematch. My Sagat was raping for a while, though.

And for whomever wanted to know what beat my Bison, it was Epic's Honda. He utilized the splash as a great pressure cooker and then kills me with low kick into tick throw over and over. Some might call this "cheap," I just think it's hard to escape/ punish.

And ,dPaladin, Kamoh doesn't really know how to use CE Bison effectively, so thats probably why you beat him. (No offense to Kamoh)

This match showed me everytihing I need to know about CE Bison/ this game

I don't think that I used Bison in my match at all. I'm very lucky to have the 4-8 record that I've got...

imageib3.png

Hahahaha, "It pissed off everyone except for the guy who beat me." You have to admit that it's pretty cheap, though I'd be interested to hear how Epic beat you. I know he plays Bison too though, but maybe not exclusively. T Hawk's shoryuken equivalent cuts right through the crusher. I'm not sure what else he could have used to beat you, though I did beat Kamoh just now with classic Zangief when he was using Bison.

I also beat him CE Bison vs CE Bison. I could probably beat him with some of the other characters I'm good with, but I went with the safest option for the tourny.

Just because CE Bison is good doesn't mean you automatically win, you just have to be better than the person you are playing.

Hell, Alex Wolfe won Evo last year in HSF2 with ST Dhalsim. It's just that CE Bison takes a great game and turns it ugly real quick. I prefer Super Turbo, as does most of the US Pro players, but the Japs are still playing HSF2, so maybe they know something we don't. I doubt it though, I think the US definitely has an edge in SF2.

ps sirlin.net to all of those who were crying, you really should read the play to win articles