OCR AG 3 : Hyper Street Fighter II

Arek the Absolute

Kamoh, gotta say, I'm lovin' the new tournament board design. Lovin' it. You should get extra points for it.

Lol...I really need wins, not points...

I beat keegan 3-0

man if all these peeps aren't playing their matches we should move on to the finals

No, it's good. Players are still playing, and we set a deadline for a reason.

It's all going according to plan :)

hey everyone

I need you all to check your scores when you get a chance...

The standings below are probably a little inflated, since I looked at everything and it was all wrong, so I figured that I had missed half of each one.

If you have a dispute, we'll check the last "correct" standings (at 41 games played) and cross-reference.

imagemv3.png

You must instate Glasnost if you want any hope of surviving the capitalist onslaught.

And where did you find Sega, Epic? I thought he was dead.

He's in jolly old England, and I talked to him this morning. It's awfully difficult to play match with a foreign-person like himself, so I told him to wake up earlier :)

do not make me pick another street fighter out of spite if i win

my choices are down to teenage mutant ninja turtles: tournament fighters for the snes (this game very deep, balanced, and has lots of opportunity for high level play) and guilty gear x2 #R for the computer, but since i guess alot of people are slackers and won't download a 600mb torrent i am leaning towards tmnt

do not make me pick another street fighter out of spite if i win

my choices are down to teenage mutant ninja turtles: tournament fighters for the snes (this game very deep, balanced, and has lots of opportunity for high level play) and guilty gear x2 #R for the computer, but since i guess alot of people are slackers and won't download a 600mb torrent i am leaning towards tmnt

SamSho IV or V