OCR AG 3 : Hyper Street Fighter II

Arek the Absolute

Fools, WHEN I WIN of course we're playing Waku Waku 7, haha.

But actually, Epic, I finally got our match videos encoded/ spliced/ edited and uploaded to youtube for everyone's viewing pleasure

Oh yeah the link, lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0JWHJiymV4

How did you do that?

Recording matches in semis and finals are mandatory, since this obviously is now possible to do.

How did you do that?

Recording matches in semis and finals are mandatory, since this obviously is now possible to do.

I'm using a 30 day trial of Snagit (an excellent program, better than crappy Fraps which only lets record for THIRTY FREAKING SECONDS. Nice trial, jerks.)

Anyway, yeah. If you want me to record your mathces, you have 27 days to ask, haha. Or you could just download it/ buy it yourselves, but I must warn you; It's not as easy as just recording the actual footage (That's the easy part). The difficulty comes in compressing and re-encoding the massive 100+ Meg files that result from using the program.

I'll help anyone who wishes to record with encoding problems. Much thanks to Pyrion for providing me w/ some info on the Help/ and Newbies forum.

Hey, everyone.

I know it's not clear on the standings, and I'll change it all back soon (if I have time), but the deadline is SUNDAY @ 11:59 PM EDT.

We will start the playoffs IMMEDIATELY afterwards, by RANDOMLY choosing one of the four playoff systems with their semifinals below:

1) Traditional: 1 vs. 4/5, 2 vs. 3/6.

2) Reversed Traditional: 1 vs. 3/6, 2 vs. 4/5.

3) Evens-Odds: 1 vs. 3/5, 2 vs. 4/6.

4) Reversed Evens-Odds: 1 vs. 4/6, 2 vs. 3/5.

Oddllama? I think you mean Solo

Which is great, I took him out of his spot and made him work to get back to the top, now I can REALLY shut him down

And then I have to face Epic, my MvC2 f®iend and my Bison teacher, very interesting

EDIT: Bracket change, now Solo isn't in the finals anymore. I GOTTA PLAY KAMOH!!!! THIS IS FOR YOU SOLO!!!! KOF 4 LYFE