Ever see anyone besides you sportin some OCR apparel?

Hawkwing

I've known plenty of people who have heard of OCR and/or are fans of the music, though can't say as I've ever seen OCR apparel in person. Speaking of which, how do we buy shirts and whatnot now? Did the new distributor switch ever happen? Cuz if it's still possible to purchase a shirt, I've been wanting to do that...

I've known plenty of people who have heard of OCR and/or are fans of the music, though can't say as I've ever seen OCR apparel in person. Speaking of which, how do we buy shirts and whatnot now? Did the new distributor switch ever happen? Cuz if it's still possible to purchase a shirt, I've been wanting to do that...

Yes and there was an announcement about it. There's also a "Store" tab on the main ocremix.org page - estarland.com is the new retailer.

Yes and there was an announcement about it. There's also a "Store" tab on the main ocremix.org page - estarland.com is the new retailer.

Ok, cool, thanks. I had seen that old thread about t-shirts and hoodies never got updated with the name of the new distributor, but didn't think to look further than that. Anyway, think I'll be buying a few shirts for some friends too...that way I can revive this thread in a few weeks and talk about how many people in Seattle I've seen with OCR shirts :razz:.

Ok, cool, thanks. I had seen that old thread about t-shirts and hoodies never got updated with the name of the new distributor, but didn't think to look further than that. Anyway, think I'll be buying a few shirts for some friends too...that way I can revive this thread in a few weeks and talk about how many people in Seattle I've seen with OCR shirts :razz:.

Oh snap u rich, buy me 5 shirts too, plz, and cheeze!

gold.dollarsign.gif

No, but I wish. No one represents the Dallas area -_-

Definitely not true. Metsubo, Beholdbojangles, and WeirdBoyScott (three prominent old-school OCRers) are all in Dallas. And that's just Dallas... the Texas list has more people than anywhere else, except California and Virginia area.

And I'm from Dallas originally, but I currently live in San Antonio. :)

Definitely not true. Metsubo, Beholdbojangles, and WeirdBoyScott (three prominent old-school OCRers) are all in Dallas. And that's just Dallas... the Texas list has more people than anywhere else, except California and Virginia area.

i didn't realize that. that's good to know. ^^

Put a mark next to New Jersey, and also two more in Virginia. I'm from NJ originally, but I go to college in Virginia (Virginia Tech). I do know someone from here (who doesn't post often at all) that is in some of my classes.

Also, I don't know who it was, but I saw someone last year wearing an OCR hoodie on campus. So there's at least 3 of us floating around this place.

I'm in small-town Georgia and, nope, I've never seen anybody else with any OCR schwag. But then again, I'm basically never anywhere but home, school, church, and studying my eyes out for math tests that I never pass, so I wouldn't really have much of a chance to see anyone from OCR if they were even around.

I've had people recognize my OCR shirt, but they all worked at gamestop, ebgames, etc. It's kind of to be expected for peopel to recognize it there. Unfortunately, no one that has recognized it was active anymore. If anything, they were around in the golden days.

Big VA, represent!

Oh, and ...well no, I've never seen anyone around here with OCR apparel. I'm sure they exist though. Like I bet, probably, perhaps DJP has an OCR sweater or something.

One time while walking home while wearing the shirt, some random car honked his horn at me and yell "woooo" (or something to that effect).

About a week before that, a guy working at Game Quest recognized the shirt and then even asked me if I'd heard of OLR.