Married OCR people?

So I know I'm not the only one. Are you? Have you ever been? Any marriages in the works?

So how 'bout it?

*NOTE* Seeing as this is not the PP&R forum, please keep this thread free from comments like "Nah, I don't believe in marriage" or any other debate-type religious or political comments. This is just more of an FYI/fun type of thread. Also, if for whatever reason you are on the list(s) below and do not wish to be, please let me know and I'm happy to remove your name. I'm not trying to violate anyone's privacy and I'm generally just going by what information I either know already or is generally available to community as common knowledge.

FOR CERTAIN

djpretzel (in celebratory OCR colors)

Ailsean

Alpine Flame

amarriedmegaphone

Antonio Pizza

Ashamee & nekofrog

BardicKnowledge

BGC

BiteBishop

bladiator

bLiNd & JaDE ARaN HaRuNo

bobsideways

Calpis

CHIPP damage

Citris

conyeezy

CotMM

Dale North

DJ Carbunk1e

Disco Dan

DoctorDevice

EdgeCrusher

Eulogic

Fray

Ghetto Lee Lewis

Goat

Halebopp & Pongball

herograw

Jago

Jam Stunna

James George

JoeCam

Joshua Morse

Kaijin

Kanthos

Kawaiininjakat & Primoris

kupernikus

Kureejii Lea

Legion303

Mathphile Bill

Mazedude

Mechafone

Neo Samus

Nienna

Norg

Nutritious

oO0Phoenix0OoOA

Pixietricks & zircon

prophetik

Reaif

Sengin

Sephfire

SirChadlyOC

Sole Signal

Spunodi

Toadofsky

Tweek

Virt

Wandering Budoka

Xaleph

ENGAGED

AkumuHau

Blackwinged Saron

Blue Magic

G_D

Salluz

STEVO'S BEARD & VILECAT

Vivi22

Edited by big giant circles
updated list.

Interesting timing with this thread. My fiancee, who's Canadian, just immigrated here to the U.S. only 2 days ago, bringing with her the fiancee visa for which we spent over a year petitioning to receive. We now have 90 days (from last Tuesday) to get married. Woohoo!

It's a shame we couldn't really plan a wedding in advance though. There was no way of telling just how long we'd have to wait to get the visa approved and even then, when we'd get the visa itself once the approval came through. So, we're settling on a quickie courthouse marriage while time allows.

My lady could be watching so I can't say much >_>

I hope we can get married within the next 5 years. :)

Right now we're both working on finishing our studies and I plan to take another 4 year college after my current one.

I want financial stability first and job-security. When the time is right I'll be moving to the US and marry my love.

We're awesome together and life has been so much more interesting ever since I met her. :) Who says online relationships can't work out?

Who says online relationships can't work out?

Good job man, I've been dating my gf for about a year, but I knew her online for about 3, its great to hear long-distance/internet relationships work. It makes the rest of us feel better, and I know quite a few.

Well, I don't have TOO many plans for marriage or the like, but I've still got 3 years o' collge left.

Good job man, I've been dating my gf for about a year, but I knew her online for about 3, its great to hear long-distance/internet relationships work. It makes the rest of us feel better, and I know quite a few.

Well, I don't have TOO many plans for marriage or the like, but I've still got 3 years o' collge left.

We've known eachother for two years; we met up twice, everything just went perfect.

Long distance has its pros and cons, but as long as the communication is good and the luv is real, then it's just like any other relationship aye? :)

Interesting timing with this thread. My fiancee, who's Canadian, just immigrated here to the U.S. only 2 days ago, bringing with her the fiancee visa for which we spent over a year petitioning to receive. We now have 90 days (from last Tuesday) to get married. Woohoo!

Congrats, dude. I might hafta ask you about the details in that, seeing as my fiance and I are sorta in the same boat.

...so yeah, as for the thread: engaged.