Married OCR people?

Yeah, they've been married for a while now. I would've come to the wedding :(

And yeah, she's hot. But have you seen Mazedude? That's some mantastic MAN-CANDY that send your man-pants into manxiety!!!

I have seen him; he gave me a massage once. But I prefer a healthy serving of sweet, succulent zirc on the cob to that artifically flavored stuff. ^_~

There is just TOO much hotness on that page.

Oh, and I re-visited my old Bible College recently... those kids pair off DAMN fast. In the last year there were 2 marriages, 2 engagements, 2 engagement breakings, and a near eloping...

and that's just people I knew... people who went there 2 years ago.

There is just TOO much hotness on that page.

Oh, and I re-visited my old Bible College recently... those kids pair off DAMN fast. In the last year there were 2 marriages, 2 engagements, 2 engagement breakings, and a near eloping...

and that's just people I knew... people who went there 2 years ago.

Man, those crazy Christians can't wait to have a "meaningful" relationship... even if they don't have any meaning in their current one.

I didn't realize so many people around these parts were only recently married or coming close to it. Neato.

Congrats on the baby, Nutritious!

Congrats, dude. I might hafta ask you about the details in that, seeing as my fiance and I are sorta in the same boat.

No problem! Feel free to ask us anytime about anything! We found it to be a somewhat intimidating process at first, especially since Homeland Security is so tight lipped and often-times cryptic about what they wanted from us in order for us to do all of this their way, the only way, legally of course.

We learned a ton from it though, and ultimately realized it's not as big of a deal as we originally made it out to be. It's just all about going through tons of paperwork and the time it takes for them to process it all, which can be a long time, so it's best to get an early jump start on things once you're ready.

At first we thought we'd have to hire a lawyer to get us through it (too expensive), but we ended up doing it all ourselves and saved thousands of dollars in legal fees.

^ Yeah, as a Christian I still can't figure out why private Christian colleges produce so many young couples.

I will be engaged, and married summer '08, provided all goes as planned.

For many girls, they only go to bible college to find a husband. Seriously. My sister-in-law did that but didn't find a guy she wanted so she married my brother.