Married OCR people?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I know this thread is a bit dormant, but it is official, Neo Samus is now a married man! I got married to my long time GF (almost 8 years) Ashley on Friday May 22, We don't have the pictures yet but I'll post some as soon as we get them from the photographter.

No, because it won't be a ceremony that day. We're doing it for the convenience of having all of the paper work together for the air force, and then we'll probably be having a ceremony later.

We're thinking August 15th

Ah, ok very cool. Good luck with everything.

BGC, thank you! It's kinda funny, I almost feel as if I'm part of a special club now! :lol:

Here's a question, did any of you get nervious or anxious before getting married? People kept asking me and I never got that nervious about getting married

Edit: BGC, where is that from? :lol:

Assuming everything goes as planned (as in, we're able to schedule the wedding on that date), I'll be taking the plunge on July 10. If we can't get that date it will be sometime between now and the end of August.

Not really nervous as much as stressed trying to get all this scheduling crap out of the way on short notice (and that's with just me, the fiancee, and our two witnesses. I can't even imagine how people stand putting together a full wedding with family and friends and all that goes with that).