Brian Transeau's Studio Broken Into

Beatdrop

I can't believe some things people have said in this thread. But yeah I continue to wish BT the best of luck. Doesn't he have some pretty rare stuff? I don't know much about musical hardware models and such but I heard something about some rare equipment. This guy has set world records, and This Binary Universe was an audio masterpiece. In relation to this, I hope the guy who Timbaland ripped isn't completely screwed. I hope BT doesn't end up being completely screwed either.

Who's BT? Some noob?

No you jerk. Read the bio on his website

I really wish some of you would grow up and stop acting like noobs yourselves. Really. A man has his equipment stolen, his artwork taken, and on top of that, this isn't the first time it's happened. The man is damn near going to lose his ability to create his art because some asshat jerkoff decides that he/they want to be big shots and steal the man's stuff.

Honestly, if it happened to you, you'd want an APB put out on the perpetrator, and you'd want them prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I mean hell, if someone broke into my house, stole all of my belongings, and I knew who it was, or knew someone that knew something, I'd find out, find the bum or bums, and have them arrested, and my belongings returned if possible.

Personally, it's a blow to the community just joking about the man losing his equipment. That to me pretty much says you'd condone someone stealing equipment from Zircon or Beatdrop. And that you'd be totally fine with it because you'd get a laugh out of it.

Well, anyway, I'm sorry for going off on a rant, but it's not fair to call someone names that you don't really know anything about, especially after having his personal property stolen from him. How'd you like it if someone did that to you? Hm? Bet you'd hate it.

I hope they catch the criminals that did this. And as far as the Timbaland thing goes, I hope the original artist wins that and gets millions for it. Because while the RIAA might bitch and gripe about copyright infringment, they also need to realize they're out there to protect artists from other artists. And considering a lot of the newer artists have about as much musical talent as a 2 year old banging on pots and pans, that says a lot about the need of some of these so-called artists to "borrow" other people's property.

That's just plain shitty. I remember being robbed, but it 'only' cost me 500 or 600 bucks. Still, though, I literally wanted to kill someone. I guess this guy has the same emotions, times ten thousand.

A friend of mine got robbed the other day too. They held him up at gunpoint, and took a lot of his electronics, including his computer - which contained his senior project. He had to start all over.

People are pathetic, aren't they?

That's just plain shitty. I remember being robbed, but it 'only' cost me 500 or 600 bucks. Still, though, I literally wanted to kill someone. I guess this guy has the same emotions, times ten thousand.

A friend of mine got robbed the other day too. They held him up at gunpoint, and took a lot of his electronics, including his computer - which contained his senior project. He had to start all over.

People are pathetic, aren't they?

: ( 34567890

• 1 month later...
Techno? Sounds to me like the theif is doing us all a favor.

Indeed. Thank you Koelsch1 for sharing your intricate and extremely helpful information on this subject.

I mean, jazz is just some guy blowing air in a tube or something right?

[quote name=''[\(-_-)/];270282']Indeed. Thank you Koelsch1 for sharing your intricate and extremely helpful information on this subject.

I mean' date=' jazz is just some guy blowing air in a tube or something right?[/quote']

All music is gay there is no exceptions.

[quote name=''[\(-_-)/];270282']Indeed. Thank you Koelsch1 for sharing your intricate and extremely helpful information on this subject.

I mean' date=' jazz is just some guy blowing air in a tube or something right?[/quote']

I just wish I knew what a theif was. Now a THIEF, hate those fuckers. But I don't know what this "theif" is.