If you could BE a remix, what would it be?

Patrick Burns

So I was looking at that thread megadave started (If you could do a remix, what would it be), and I misread the title. So the question is, what remix would you be?... a vg remix, so we're all on the same page.

for me: Bonsai Garden by Red Tailed Fox. Imagine THAT walking down the street.

... perhaps I would don some "KRool Intentions" when I slide into bed with my lady, secretly hoping I don't turn into AmIEvil's "Soundcheck" again.

my favorite is hammer smashed face

That's like Cannibal Corpse, isn't it. Yeah, they're messed up. They give me nightmares.

Anyway, I don't want to be a remix. I prefer being a person, but if I had to be a remix then I would be 'One Credit Finish', a rearrangement of the Streetfighter 2 CE theme. Then I would be happy all of the time.

RTF's Bonsai Garden was a bad first choice... I sincerely doubt that anyone here is that cool.

Interesting question though... it's not a bad one if people can actually think outside of the 'favourite songs' mentality. I've attributed songs to things like break-ups, first snows, particular days and particular settings... particular people isn't far off.

It'd be hillarious if someone with low self esteem picked a song they didn't even like... it wouldn't be a favourites thread then.

I'd probably be "GeoffreyTaucer, USA - Kirby Superstar Victory" festival (soft-spoken, but fun) in everyday situations. And then either "DiscoDan - Megaman 3 BlueLightning" or "DistantJ - Sonic the Hedgehog Cryptic Marble" in bed.

Okay, I probably don't live up to BlueLightning, but a fella's gotta have aspirations.

For now, replace it with "LeeBro - Sonic 3D Blast Blissful Eruption"

I'd probably be "GeoffreyTaucer, USA - Kirby Superstar Victory" festival (soft-spoken, but fun) in everyday situations. And then either "DiscoDan - Megaman 3 BlueLightning" or "DistantJ - Sonic the Hedgehog Cryptic Marble" in bed.

Okay, I probably don't live up to BlueLightning, but a fella's gotta have aspirations.

For now, replace it with "LeeBro - Sonic 3D Blast Blissful Eruption"

How could you not be music of my groin in bed?