I've found a ridiculously addicting flash game

DarkCecil13

Thought I'd share it with you guys. If you've ever played Tower Defense maps for Warcraft 3, you'll feel right at home. This might seem like advertising but it's more like: "OMFG THE MOST ADDICTING FLASH GAME EVAR!" I warned you ;) also some of you might've seen this on digg recently (that's where I heard of it)

http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/

If you get a highscore, add it to the group I already made: "Aurous"

I expect ReMixes of the sound effects, too.

I found chick chick boom plodding and entirely forgettable, and I'm not just saying that as the stereotypical "flash guy that is bitter at his own personal failings and delights in tearing apart others' success". I'm saying that as "flash guy that is working feverishly to bring crappy flash games up to the level of quality of a Super Nintendo game."

Thought I'd share it with you guys. If you've ever played Tower Defense maps for Warcraft 3, you'll feel right at home. This might seem like advertising but it's more like: "OMFG THE MOST ADDICTING FLASH GAME EVAR!" I warned you ;) also some of you might've seen this on digg recently (that's where I heard of it)

ttp://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/

If you get a highscore, add it to the group I already made: "Aurous"

I expect ReMixes of the sound effects, too.

Yes you have... I have spent the last Hour or so playing.

EDIT: 2 hours now.

Ignore the high score for hard mode. That's my roomate who hacked the game to give him more money at the start. Cheater. I love the fact that you can enter groups to see how you rank compared to your friends. BEST SCORE at SUNY IT! That's right! Well, other than my cheating roomate.

Note, I'm talking about DTD

DTD is pretty fun. I've tested out all of the towers except for the Bash tower. it's just that with a slow-firing tower, a % stun won't do you much good. So far, all of my attempts have made all 50 lvls on normal mode...but I really just want to end the game with all of my lives left, lol.