Wicked Soundtracks! :O

anosou

So I've totally buried myself in the soundtrack for three games. Chaosfield, Radirgy and Zanac Neo.

All of this are composed by two composers: Kou Hayashi and Daisuke Nagata.

Now I've listened to these albums so much I'm starting to thirst for more! Anyone know anything that sounds like this? Preferably OSTs but heck I can do with real artists :D

For those of you who haven't heard them / played the games:

http://www.mile-stone.co.jp/product/chaosfield/chaosfield_cd.html (listen to 25mg and Spray -boss-)

http://www.mile-stone.co.jp/product/radirgy/radi_sndtrk.html (listen to Bitcrush and Ukiha Shopping Mall)

Thank you very much!

Wicked soundtracks:

Agile Warrior F-111X [too obscure for anyone, really]

Descent 2 [probably the closest thing to that Chaos Field OST]

Silent Thunder: A-10 Tank Killer II

Decap Attack

Toejam & Earl 1&2

Anything written by Hubbard ever

These may not be the things you're looking for exactly but they're still wicked, and hahaha only Decap Attack is even Japanese.

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. (Wicked is a musical about a little girl who grows up to be the Wicked Witch of the West.) In fact, the soundtrack itself is fairly good. The story is told well but there are only two memorable songs in it for me.

Only two? I thought the soundtrack had at least 12 good songs in it... I'm a broadway fanatic though. The show was one of the most intense, brilliant spectacles I had ever seen. Definately go see it if you are near its touring location.