How About a Chat; Need Help With MP3/Arrangement/Orchestration

Hey there. I'm having trouble mp3ing my stuff. I've got Reason 3.0, and I'm great at arranging for MIDI but never been the best at MP3ing works. I've got all the samples, effects, etc... I need, but it's about using those tools.

What I'm kind of requesting is someone that I can chat with personally about the subject. I am VERY confident in my Music (melody and harmony) skills, just not my Sound skills. I'd like to talk to someone that's really great with Sound/Arranging/Orchestration but not as fond of creating melody and harmony.

My AIM is gotmilkxtreme2, my msn gotmilkxtreme2@aol.com .

The problem is that when you want to do MIDI orchestration, you have to write FOR the samples. You can't just write MIDI notes and then expect them to translate well, even with the best of samples. You have to change how you're orchestrating parts, chord voicings, doublings etc. If you really don't want to do all this and would rather have someone else do it, then OK, but I don't think you will find many people around here who have the level of skill required AND would be willing to work with someone else's music.

You are perhaps better off asking specific questions about getting MIDI compositions to sound more realistic.