MEETUP: Toronto, Ontario

Skrypnyk

i live in burlington so we'll if i can go. but we need to meet up some where i know in toronto.

Whereabouts in Burlington? I have to drive somewhat near there on my way up and could probably give you a ride, if you're comfortable getting a ride from a complete stranger.

May 5th? Shit, i can't go. Still got school until the 18th with all the projects and other assignements. Another meetup i won't be able to assist :whatevaa:

IT'S IN ONTARIO ANYWAY SO I'M JUST GONNA LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT YOU SQUARE HEADS! *cries in her corner*

Is the yorkdale mall in toronto? If it is we can meet up there.

It's not downtown Toronto, but it is Toronto/GTA outskirts.

Though in all honestly hanging around a mall with a huge group of people doesn't really give you a ton to do outside of food court lunches.

Of course, it doesn't really matter what I think since I most likely won't be attending.

It's not downtown Toronto, but it is Toronto/GTA outskirts.

Though in all honestly hanging around a mall with a huge group of people doesn't really give you a ton to do outside of food court lunches.

Of course, it doesn't really matter what I think since I most likely won't be attending.

True.. Its a big mall but NOTHING to do around there outside the mall. And I believe the arcade has been removed over a decade ago.

I'm still thinking somewhere around Union station is good since its easy to find and pretty central.

True.. Its a big mall but NOTHING to do around there outside the mall. And I believe the arcade has been removed over a decade ago.

I'm still thinking somewhere around Union station is good since its easy to find and pretty central.

I know how to get to Union Station! It IS central. Also; I've more than likely got two more nerd(ish) friends who would want to come out. A former co-worker Pete and his gf Marion. Closer to the time I might throw out a facebook event invite.

I read something about wine tasting! Booze always gets my attention.

Unforunately, Felt Hatman aka The Dave is currently in the amry, learning how to blow shit up. I am, however, not as predisposed (although I wish I was learning to blow shit up). I'll have to see how I can swing it with work (I work nights, and usually weekends) but you can put me down as a definite maybe.

I read something about wine tasting! Booze always gets my attention.

Unforunately, Felt Hatman aka The Dave is currently in the amry, learning how to blow shit up. I am, however, not as predisposed (although I wish I was learning to blow shit up). I'll have to see how I can swing it with work (I work nights, and usually weekends) but you can put me down as a definite maybe.

Horray for definite maybes.

As of now, the meet-up is going to be at Jack Astors (which is like 2 minutes from Union station) and 12pm. As far as I'm concerned, the wine tasting thing starts (or ends?) at 11:30am, so if you want you can go there for a bit and then come down.

Here's a bit of info for directions. I'm hoping everyone knows how to get there.

MOAR PPL NEED 2 COME PLZ!!!