Final Fantasy Tactics - The Lion War (PSP)

Hawkwing

I know this is specificall for War of the Lions, but has anyone gotten any info on Final Fantasy Tactics A2? It's released in good 'ol Japan on the 25th. Apparantly, the Seeq and a new race, the Gria, are being added; as well as twenty to thirty new jobs. Oh, and you're supposed to run into FFXII characters like Vaan. I want now.

(please dont hurt me.... I love tactics....)

The slowdown is pretty bad. It's even in the very first battle in the game with gafgarion's sword attacks and all. I don't think i like the new translation, where's my hokuten knights or death corp? I can understand some of the changes but complete name changes are strange even if they are correct. The story seems way more confusing to me so far, the whole medievil speak is more appropriate for the time period but i don't care for it.

The slowdown is pretty bad. It's even in the very first battle in the game with gafgarion's sword attacks and all. I don't think i like the new translation, where's my hokuten knights or death corp? I can understand some of the changes but complete name changes are strange even if they are correct. The story seems way more confusing to me so far, the whole medievil speak is more appropriate for the time period but i don't care for it.

The translation was redone to more closely match with the dialogue style from Final Fantasy 12 (in fact it was the same team who did both translations) as Square is pushing this uniform Ivalice Alliance game saga to be consistent through each title.