Regarding the Kontakt 2 player.

SSB

Working in FL, is it possible for me to load multiple banks into a single Kontakt player and send each patch to a separate piano roll? Right now I can easily load multiple patches, but I can't really get any other than the first one to work on the piano roll.

Yes. In the upper right corner of the VST wrapper, you should see an LED indicator set to -. Set that to, say, 2. This is the MIDI port. Now add MIDI Outs (Channel->Add) and set them all to port 2. The "Channel" on each MIDI Out corresponds with the patch within Kontakt 2. By default, Channel 1 = First patch loaded, Channel 2 = second, etc.

Of course you can change the MIDI channels of the patches in K2 so that one MIDI Out piano roll controls multiple instruments.

Just find where the soundfont is through Kontakt2's browser. Once you find the sound font, double-click it and there should be another instance of the soundfont there that you can load into Kontakt2. Most likely when you try to save you will get an error message telling you there are volatile samples, click OK and select the folder where the soundfont is and then Kontakt2 will save the patch.

I assume you're talking about the new Kontakt Player based on the Kontakt 2 engine?

The Kontakt 2 Player can not load soundfonts. It can only load libraries written specifically for it and installed into it (It can't even open non-KP2 Kontakt instruments).

You need the full version of Kotnakt 2 to do that. You should be eligible for upgrade pricing should you choose to upgrade.