MEETUP: Video Games Live, Washington, DC (6/29-6/30)

big giant circles

We don't know how we're getting there yet, but certainly not by car - we don't have a car :x

If you guys can't find another way to get there and are alright with it, I suppose I could always drive up to Philly. It doesn't add a horrible amount of time.

Bump...it's heading down to the deadline people! Better grab your seats fast!

Allright, allright; I'm in!

...Tentavely.

See, I was let go from my job at the end of last month and am still engaged in the Great Job Hunt 2.0. I'm still based in Pittsburgh currently and could definitely make it down there but who knows where I'll be at the end of June or what I'll be doing... :-(

Can I reserve a ticket now and pay for it by the 22nd deadline? Of if worst comes to worst could I conceivably pay for it now and then if anyone else wants it sell it to them?

Edit: the main places I'm looking for jobs now are in Pittsburgh and D.C. The job market looks a lot better around the latter ;-)

cool man. too bad you're not riding with us, though. that would have been a blast. but i'm just glad you'll be attending for sure.

Quite true. Ah well, this will probably work out for the best. One of my friends just paid the $37.44 so it might have been a bit cramped. I gotcha next time Taucer. I should have my car all fixed and shit by then.

so i guess we should have a party of 4 total then? i had mentioned about borrowing the van, but with inflated gas prices looming overhead, i'll probably just take the camry. seats 4 comfortably, 5 cramped.

RFB, i need to catch you on AIM one of these days so we can work out travel particulars--days, time, etc.

PM me your s/n or something if you don't care.

Ok, I'm in. 8-)

Larry/DJP: I donated a little extra via PayPal; the rest can go to the site. :-)

Still don't know where I'll be or what I'll be doing at the end of June, but I'll keep you guys posted regarding *providing* transportation etc.

I know it's over a month away and people are still purchasing tickets, but does anyone have an idea/suggestion about what (if anything) we should do before the show? I know I'd like to bring my laptop and ask all sorts of mixing questions, but if we'd only be going out to eat, that obviously wouldn't be advisable. I know we have time to figure it out, just want to keep it on people's minds.