MEETUP: Video Games Live, Washington, DC (6/29-6/30)

big giant circles

I just read that press release sent via e-mail. I was not aware that you guys are actually going to contribute to VGL itself. That's pretty cool.

So how is this going to work exactly? Will a few of you actually perform on-stage, or will VGL perform some of the ReMixes live?

I just received word from Jill about Andy's status. As of now, he is still in the hospital, and may need to stay another night. Quote from Jill: "He's in pretty good shape given the circumstances. We definitely won't be able to make it to VGL, though"

Andy and Jill: You will be missed, but as my friend and mentor has always told me, "Life comes first." Take care.

Man...appendicitis. Sorry to hear about that. I know that the pain is horrible, but I'm glad everything went well in the end.

I just read that press release sent via e-mail. I was not aware that you guys are actually going to contribute to VGL itself. That's pretty cool.

So how is this going to work exactly? Will a few of you actually perform on-stage, or will VGL perform some of the ReMixes live?

OC ReMixes will be played as people are being seated, and as they are leaving.

Wow, super-late notice but, I'm definitely down if there's an extra ticket left!

I dunno if it's too late but can I get a ride with you Esca? (I left pm's) (if not, the bus is around the corner so it's cool) (And I have a place to stay for the night either way)

BTW I had a chance to visit Andy earlier tonight, he seems to be doing pretty good.

Wow, super-late notice but, I'm definitely down if there's an extra ticket left!

I dunno if it's too late but can I get a ride with you Esca? (I left pm's) (if not, the bus is around the corner so it's cool) (And I have a place to stay for the night either way)

BTW I had a chance to visit Andy earlier tonight, he seems to be doing pretty good.

We would indeed have a ticket if you could make it. Harmony & Palpable are potential late additions as well. Come on down!

Haven't actually had the chance to pass much time with you good folks on this forum, but I wanted to drop a post in real quick to note that I'll be there tomorrow; I live in the area and plan on dropping in. I managed to score a ticket thanks to Kroze, and I plan on hanging out with everyone both Friday and Saturday. EDIT: Guess I'll be sitting with you guys afterall!

Damn, this'll be super sweet! I'm leaving in one hour, but I won't be seeing you guys until dinnertime.

Heh, have a good ride!

I'll be leaving my place soon too, but at this hour I'm afraid I'll be up to a half-hour late :-/ My cell is 717-645-4418 if you're not at the Monument by the time I get there.

Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...