I have a multitude of Games for Sale!

AarowSwift

Hey all, it’s spring-cleaning time and I have a pile of games I’m putting up for sale. I always like to hit message boards where gamers hang out to give my comrades in arms first dibs on any games I’m selling. So here’s what I’ve got:

Super Game Boy – This is definitely for the collector out there. It’s the Super Game Boy cartridge that allowed original Game Boy games to be played on the SNES. The cart is in excellent condition. The box is worn around the edges but still in decent shape, and the manual is in excellent condition. If you’re interested then make me an offer.

Original Game Boy Advance plus GBA to Gamecube connector cable – In excellent condition. $25.00

GAME BOY COLOR

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons – Includes box and manual. Everything is in pristine condition. $5.00 (Action Adventure)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages - Includes box and manual. Everything is in pristine condition. $5.00 (Action Adventure)

GAME BOY ADVANCE

F-Zero: Maximum Velocity – The box is in good condition with a little wear on some edges. The manual is in pristine condition. $7.00 (Racing Game)

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story – Includes box and manual. Everything is in new condition. $7.00 (Real time Battle RPG)

Scurge: Hive – Includes box and manual. Everything is in new condition. $10.00 (3/4 View Action Game. Extremely Metroid in theme)

TMNT - Includes box and manual. Everything is in new condition. $7.00 (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Side scrolling Brawler)

Nintendo DS

Metroid Prime Hunters - Includes case and manual. Everything is in new condition. $12.00 (FPS Adventure)

Starfox Command - Includes case and manual. Everything is in new condition. $12.00 (Flight Shooter)

PlayStation

Megaman X5 - Includes case and manual. Everything is in excellent condition. The disc is pristine, no scratches. $5.00 (2D Action Shooter)

Megaman X6 - Includes case and manual. Everything is in excellent condition. The disc is pristine, no scratches. $5.00 (2D Action Shooter)

Chrono Cross - Includes case and manual. Everything is in excellent condition. The discs are pristine, no scratches. $10.00 (Turn based RPG)

PlayStation 2

Jak and Daxter - Includes case and manual. Everything is in excellent condition. The disc is pristine, no scratches. $12.00 (Action Adventure)

Rogue Galaxy - Includes case and manual. Everything is in new condition. The disc is pristine, no scratches. $25.00 (Real time Battle RPG)

GAMECUBE

Extreme G Racing III - Includes case and manual. Everything is in excellent condition. The disc is pristine, no scratches. $10.00 (Racing Game)

Rayman 3 - Includes case and manual. Everything is in excellent condition. The disc is pristine, no scratches. $15.00 (Action Adventure)

Super Mario Sunshine - Includes case and manual. Everything is in excellent condition. The disc is pristine, no scratches. $15.00 (Action Adventure)

Some prices may be negotiable. If you have any further questions, want images of the items, or anything else, feel free to message me. If more than one person wants the same item it'll go to the highest offer.

Edit: I'm going to leave this sale open for a week. So the offer (and any bidding) will end on the 17th of April at 10:00 PM CST

Edit 2: Shipping and packing will probably be around $2.00 to $5.00 for shipping in the US. I'll try to get better estimates this week.

Here's the Latest Update (April 17) Annnd it's over folks!:

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story – Katsurugi ($7.00)

Oracle of Ages and Seasons – Warmech ($20.00)

GBA / Cable - Forty-second ($25.00)

Metroid Prime Hunters - Forty-second ($15.00)

Chrono Cross - Arek the Absolute ($10.00)

Mega Man X6 – Arek the Absolute ($5.00)

Rogue Galaxy - Arek the Absolute ($34.00)

TMNT – Infinity’s End ($10.00)

Star Fox Command – ncjason77 ($12.00)

Mega Man X5 – Oddllama ($5.00)

So how did StarFox Command turn out? I heard a lot of rough things about it, most of which stemmed from the stylus usage.

Well, I enjoyed it. I've played every Star Fox game (that saw official release) and the stylus control did not detract from the experience for me. It worked like a charm. What sort of "rough things" have you heard? Maybe I can smooth them out.