StarFox - REVEALED

Strike911

Okay, so me and a couple of friends of mine decided to put together a Flash video to learn about audio and getting a Flash video together, so we went ahead and finished the Audio portion of it. Knowing my friends though it'll probably never get finished.

What we're thinking about doing is having a series of shorts onboard the GreatFox, and just poke fun and make some funny situations. So here's the mp3 of the audio if anyone's interested.

This scene involves Falco looking for his MP3 player that Slippy told him he'd fix... he searches the GreatFox, and eventually finds Fox behind a closed closet door.... little does Falco know of Slippy and Fox's true relationship...

Please pardon the poor recording quality.

http://strike911.sanctuslegacy.com/StarFoxShorts.mp3

Man, I got really excited when I read the title. I thought they revealed a new Starfox game for Wii :cry:.

Ditto.

but the last starfox game for gamecube was so bad...

Inherent falsehood detected. Off-rails != bad. Assault was too short, but certainly not bad (and the multiplayer was actually pretty good).

Now, Adventures on the other hand...

Ditto.

Inherent falsehood detected. Off-rails != bad. Assault was too short, but certainly not bad (and the multiplayer was actually pretty good).

Now, Adventures on the other hand...

I thought that Adventures was too much like a Zelda game. They take Fox out of his ship, and give him a primary melee weapon, with a weak distance weapon like the bow,and they make dungeons similarly to a LoZ style. Not that that's a bad thing for some people. One thing I loved about that game was the effective way the designers modeled the grass and fur. Layers of dots on a transparent background as skins, all stacked a little above each other. Makes a real good fur and 3-D looking grass, while conserving data and cutting lag/chop real well.